• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Loss of magic all ready? 3 weekends in a row of using for the first time

Teds

Greenlighter
Hi I have very recently started using mdma, in the last 3 weeks, and was rather foolish and didn't bother to research it until now and have been reading a lot about permanent damage and loss of magic from abusing it and was wondering how likely is it that I have suffered either of these.

The first time I took about 300mg and had of course amazing time but the following day and even the day after that I had fairly bad depression, the following weekend I took about 200mg and again had a great time, not quite as strong as the first time, but still great although the situation was a bit different, first time I did it with a girl second just by myself but in a group of friends so guess it would have been better anyway.

Then on Friday night I took 200mg again although this was a different batch and felt good although was more just a nice buzz of energy than euphoria but strangely I had the least side effects out of all my rolls, no depression or anxiety whatsoever. Now my probably very hard to answer question is, have I caused myself any long term effects from this usage? I'm a very healthy person during the week, eat very healthy and go to the gym 6 days a week which i have heard helps. I plan to take a break now, there is an event I would like to use it for in 6 weeks but thinking maybe best to go for the 3 months?

Hi Teds,

Welcome to BL!
In my experience I would say you'll be okay if you cut down. Good idea taking some time off. I've taken that drug but it wasn't a doc for me but more recreational. I bet someone on this site will have very valid info, specifically for that drug.

~ Smoky.

Then on Friday night I took 200mg again although this was a different batch and felt good although was more just a nice buzz of energy than euphoria but strangely I had the least side effects out of all my rolls, no depression or anxiety whatsoever. Now my probably very hard to answer question is, have I caused myself any long term effects from this usage? I'm a very healthy person during the week, eat very healthy and go to the gym 6 days a week which i have heard helps. I plan to take a break now, there is an event I would like to use it for in 6 weeks but thinking maybe best to go for the 3 months?

no, you haven't done any long term damage. my guess would be that the second batch you had was just weaker. if you lose the magic you still get all the side effects. also taking mdma every weekend doesn't induce a tolerance after three times (but doing it often like that certainly is a bad idea. your serotonin system needs time to get into balance again which can take from 2 weeks to (max.) 6 months - generally it's 1-2 months, so that's the minimum time between rolls that we recommend).
it's not disastrous to break that rule seldomly, but if you do it regularly, you will run into problems sooner or later.

no, you haven't done any long term damage. my guess would be that the second batch you had was just weaker. if you lose the magic you still get all the side effects. also taking mdma every weekend doesn't induce a tolerance after three times (but doing it often like that certainly is a bad idea. your serotonin system needs time to get into balance again which can take from 2 weeks to (max.) 6 months - generally it's 1-2 months, so that's the minimum time between rolls that we recommend).
it's not disastrous to break that rule seldomly, but if you do it regularly, you will run into problems sooner or later.

Ah I see thank you, I think I will leave it for a while then and just be thankful that I have learnt this early on and hopefully will be able to avoid or at least massively limit the problems I'll face in the future.