L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Losing friends 2 sex life

Megs3xy18

Greenlighter
I made a mistake and slept with a guy one of my friends was becoming serious with. It meant absolutely nothing it was a gang bang hook up in a hotel. 1 of da guys that night gf found pictures on his phone and posted publicly on facebook which caused me 2 have 2 restrict my Facebook an prevent further taggings from the Bitches tantrum but it was 2 late the damage was done my friend found out and now all my friends refuse to talk to me some have even called me a whore and told me off. I have problems I can't help it I'm addicted to sex and it causes me problems an honestly I dont want 2 stop I have a lot of fun but I hate that I'm losin friends.. i just want to have fun an live life but don't wanna lose anymore friends.. maybe I should do online hook ups? Do you have any suggestions on sites to use?

Thats rough. Gota love how petty drama can fuck up your chances at fun, what party poopers.

Looks like you enjoy random hookups and group sex, try any apps like 3nder or anything?

No I never heard of that app. I used pof for a while but started to get bored bcuz wasn't getting new people just the same old ones

Id search for specialized sites or apps to do with your tastes, generally get better results and people you better clique with that way.

Ill be doing some research myself later today, I lost most of my friends in the area due to a similar circumstance =/

True friends always stay by your side, so screw them, you will meet better people, dont let it get to you..

Yeah okay, true friends will remain friends with you after you have sex with their partners behind their back. Yeah screw them, anyone that wouldn't tolerate that level of disrespect and betrayal is a bad friend! And yeah, don't learn a thing from this just keep up the good work!

OP: you didn't lose your friends over your sex life, you lost them because of your lack of loyalty and disgusting level of selfishness.

You fucked your friend's boyfriend, do not appear remorseful and you even go as far as saying that it's not your fault. You more than deserved to lose your friends over this.

Take responsibility for your actions and sort your life out.

When you have sex with a friend's boyfriend, sorry, that's going to happen. They aren't mad because you had a gangbang, they are mad because you helped your friend's boyfriend cheat. Friends generally get upset in those situations.
Therapy can be helpful if you do want to get over a sex addiction BUT you have to think there is a problem and want to get over it first.
There is NOTHING wrong with having a fun sex life. But if it turns into an addiction that causes you to have issues then maybe it has gone too far. Enjoying threesomes, etc. is perfectly fine. Having sex with someone and saying it isn't your fault... is there an issue there?

It may have meant nothing to you... but it obviously meant a lot to your friend. Have you apologized? Do you realize how your actions have hurt them?

yeah i gotta agree, if you cant see why they are annoyed then you have no insight or hope for change