• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Los Angeles/ Santa Barbara Area: White skull candy

xeno

Greenlighter
new here, and pr is down. any reviews on this? anything will help. thanks in advance

-xeno <3

I just posted earlier asking bout this... funny.. yeah still no answer.

New here too, from Los Angeles....It took me literally about a day and a half to figure out what the logo was... "skullcandy" headphones, the company from Aspen, CO. Since I'm not inthe DJ/rave world, I didn't recognize the skullcandy logo. I thought it looked like a skull and the guy who has them said nothing about how good they are or how strong, etc.

Your guess is probably as good as mine... any more info out there?

- Rex

Are you sure they're skullcandys?
I've herd of paul frank's like that.
with half outpress half inpress kinda deal

I actualy just tryed thos the other night there a clean roll there deffently uppers from what my homie said the reaction from the testers kit turned dark blue purple with in about 2 to 3 seconds ... i beleve its meth base but also very high amound of md... i hope some one post a clear test cause im interested in knowing exsactly whats in it ....

I don't think they're paul franks... it's definitely the skullcandy company logo... but I have no idea bout anything else. ??

yeah i agree, the press is definitely a skullcandy. i don't think they're paul franks. thanks rg for the inputttt

yea it skullcandy press. i just saw a few of these. the press is super super clean! i haven't seen a press this clean since the legit yellow mac pokes a while ago

Uhhhh
no test results?
No wonder everone is saying dealer.
Hell last year someone legit from BL made a report without testing, they were sure these rolls were MDA, they test and they came out pipes, and he had to update the report and all that.
i wouldnt buy based on a report of a new press with no tes.t

Has anyone figured this out yet? I'm taking a few of these at an event this weekend.

Ok I'm convinced there's actually 3 batches of the white skulls going around...I dropped a couple about a month ago and rolled balls...I had 4 at an event this weekend and it was super mild. Still a clean pill but very low dose.