• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Lormetazepam - 4mg - Moderately experienced with Benzos and Z drugs.

BK38

Bluelight Crew
So I've noticed that there is a distinct lack of information on the benzo "Lormetazepam" out there. I checked bluelight, erowid, drugform, psychonaut wiki etc and didn't really find any useful info. It doesn't seem like it's an easy substance to get one's hands on! its mostly seems to be prescribed in the Netherlands and France for short term use for moderate to severe insomnia. I have moderate-to high levels of experiences with benzos like alprazolam , diazepam, lorazepam, and some Z drugs like zopiclone and zolpidem. I found a little pack and want to see if I can get some recreational value out of a high dose. I'm a healthy, 30 y/o Male and weigh in at 140 lbs (60.3 kgs). 5'10 (178cm). From the reading I've done online, this 4 mg should be the equivalent to 20-40mg diazepam and short acting at 4-8 hrs. I also use Phenibut 2-3 times a week, so this may have an effect on cross-tolerance.

9:15pm T+0ms Take 4mg Lormetazpam - 0 effects

10:00pm T+45ms - Head feels kind of heavy and my thoughts are a little decelerated. Simple thoughts are becoming increasingly hard to type out consistently. Re-writing words and bad grammar are leaking in. Simple math is a bit of a struggle.

10:30pm T+1hr15ms - Heavy body load and skeletal relaxation is apparent, I'm moving a lot slower and more clumsily. Mild drowsiness is kicking in and I feel mild anxiolytic properties kicking in. It's not unpleasant, I just feel a bit numb and a little floaty. I'm not experiencing any real euphoria, but I am relaxed.

11:00pm T +1hr45ms - Got a little dizzy, but not so bad. I'm definitely experiencing a little bit of amnesia every now and again; forgetting what I'm doing when going into another room, checking if I already wrote a sentence etc. Nothing too alarming considering it's hypnotic properties.

11:00pm T +1hr45ms - Slight blurring of vision and a slight up-tick in the euphoria (still very understated compared to Diazepam/Alprazolam/Temazepam or Lorazepam). The drowsiness is much more pronounced. My hangover from yesterday feels like it is mostly gone, was feeling a bit anxious, but that seems to have disappeared.

11:15pm T +2hr - Not getting so much out of this, so I'm having a tall glass of plum sake (probably 1-2 standard drinks) to see if I can boost the euphoria at all (HR dictates you shouldn't really mix benzos and alcohol though). Yawning a lot and even hiccuped a little. I fancy taking a hot bath but I think that might be a bit too dangerous if I pass out.

12:00am T +2hr45ms - I'm just sleepy with some muscle relation.

12:15am T + 3hrs - I decided to masturbate just to see what it was like. I felt a bit numbed to my senses and it was a bit underwhelming, too dazed to really get invested into it I guess, not a pro-sex drug either...

In conclusion, I think this has very limited recreational use, but might be nice to have for coming down off stims and getting some sleep. They're basically just knockout pills. I could see this and some nice indica weed working well together to send you into a pleasant sleep after a stim binge, basically decent langing gear...

Last edited: