• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lorazepam ways for p00r fred

Babyhith

Greenlighter
My dog Fred been a long users about anything didn't get his post on throughout the year she changed his ways from weed and pills and heroin and all 13 years on Dilaudid and benzos all throughout and then there were times and crack those were the low points for him. Well good old dog got clean. And did really cold turkey a13 year run on Dilaudid. So now poor Fred has stage 4 uncurable cancer and he gets the typical cancer drugs like fentanyl patches the 25s, and 20 mg oxycodone four times a day for the breakthrough pain, which he hates because they making nervous and edgy and irritable. Fentanyl does help with the pain mgc patcher every 3days so today Fred Got some lorazepam 1 mg but 90 of them. So Fred took a couple today and it made his poor little cancer body even more tired feeling but it hasn't done anything to his head. Poor little puppy really just wants to take know how they could take them to maybe cross that brain barrier to make him feel a little cloudy and to get the scariness of the world out of his head for a little while tonight. Fred wants you to know if he does not do injectables anymore kind of hard to do when you don't have opossable thumbs. So can they plugged or snorted with any success? Fred a good boy. He's just tired of playing in bed so fatigued and in pain and he just wants a little bit of peace for the night or I had this feeling like it's floating in the sky. I thank you for my dog fred and he says woof which means he wants answers

I don't have cancer , only recovering from tripple -fracture of left arm bone..Oxy is not that good for pain if i do not use 200mg ER. I had one fentanyl patch 25/h, that helped for 3 days. Dihydrocodeine helped, tramadol only in crazy dosage....

Well recovering addict or not. I feel the same way right now they only thing that keeps me going is that I have people that love me they're not ready for me to go and my pain is manageable at this point. I never have liked oxes because it makes me so jittery sweating and irritable it's been all patches are great except that I'm building it really high tolerance to them I build. I tried to talk to my oncologist to the oxy and leave me on fentanyl and add Dilaudid and at that point he decided to send me to pain management doctor so one more thing I have to do with he was very kind to give me a 90-day supply of lorazepam 1 mg one pill a day. I haven't been sleeping well I have a lot of anxiety as most people do until I hate you know a few more than one last night all it did was make my legs and arms weaker but it didn't nothing to slow my head down or help me sleep or even relax. Do you have any experience or knowledge of plugging lorazepam