• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Lorazepam 2mg mixed with Heroin…..Via IV???

Brandonkg2020

Greenlighter
Ok so first question for me is going to be in regards to Lorazepam 2mg vile. The one used for IV. So while I know it’s not the greatest idea my girlfriend had a question in regards to mixing the lorazepam in with a heroin shot. Right off top I figured it was a bad idea but since I decided to entertain the thought im also curious as to how it would go down and if it’s even possible. Before anyone says anything we already know it’s a bad mix of drugs especially when the primary method of intake is via IV. I’m just more curious than anything else….

I think that you should have this moved to OD which I’m doing now.

Ok so first question for me is going to be in regards to Lorazepam 2mg vile. The one used for IV. So while I know it’s not the greatest idea my girlfriend had a question in regards to mixing the lorazepam in with a heroin shot. Right off top I figured it was a bad idea but since I decided to entertain the thought im also curious as to how it would go down and if it’s even possible. Before anyone says anything we already know it’s a bad mix of drugs especially when the primary method of intake is via IV. I’m just more curious than anything else….

If you were to mix the two no need to mix it in the same shot. No real rush from injecting lorazepam.

Also, I find mixing benzos with opioids makes me feel the opioid less. Especially lorazepam which is one of the more mind numbing benzos.

But I'd strongly recommend against combining the two unless you have a high tolerance to both benzos and opioids. Even then you are playing with fire.

When you mix benzos and opioids, the risk of death skyrockets.

If you are to go ahead with it, I strongly recommend that only one of you try it at a given time so at least you can monitor one another.

Thank you for your input and it’s appreciated. Me and D have opted out of mixing the two. Safer that way

I would advice you against it even though I've done the same shit with midazolam and morphine. Be careful, you could black out.

The lorazepam is most likely dissolved in propylene glycol and won't mix with a water shot. (I suppose if the syringe is large enough you could suck both shots up and do them together anyway).

The way around that would be to use the lorazepam injection solution to fix your heroin shot. I don't really recommend it though. You'll lose a lot of the solution in the filter and whatnot, plus it's dangerous to combine.