• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Loperamide and LSD!? Slow metabolism affecting the potency/effects!? yo!

LucidRoot

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, I takes Loperamide 20mg in the morning and at night as a way to battle past opiate addiction. it is a uncommon yet very useful way to battle any urge, and well is used a poor mans suboxone type opiate blocker. Anyway, it slows the metabolism of a person down significantly, and this is a logical symptom. I took 150-250 mcg of lsd and the effects/peak did not come on until hours after dosing, as I had taken the equal dose and it hit me within 20 minutes, with a heavy visual induced body high... while she just had a mild visual, slight body high. The odd thing is that we are wondering is possible if the LSD has a slower rate of kicking in and peaking with the slow metabolism for one, and is it possible for it to kick in heavier in the morning after not taking any imodium. I had a full on re peak in the morning as if she had taken another tab, and thus me leading to write this post. Any tips or perhaps any ideas would be wonderful, as I cannot find anything else on the internet other the the common loperamide and used as maintenance .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there mate. Personally I can't offer any answer to your question as it's beyond my current knowledge, so hopefully someone who can chimes in soon enough :)

Also we don't use self-incrimination avoidance terms like SWIM etc. Even though you're not actually admitting guilt to anything, it's blindingly obvious you're talking about yourself, and anyone who cares (authorities) will find ways to pin something on you easily enough once you've started SWIMming :p not that I'd be concerned of that ever happening, but it still makes things difficult to read, which is why it's against the rules here. I've gone and edited your post to replace the SWIMs :)

Best of luck finding an answer!

I'm currently taking 70mg of Loperamide to hold me over til I get paid (weekly) to get my love (heroin) and the Lope definitely does effect a myriad of things to your body. It does slow down the metabolism basically putting your lower digestive track on HALT (it's a strong opioid used to stop diarrhea, loose bowels, pooping uncontrollably so you have to put the system in stasis.

Now that being said, it is a god send to help with opiate addiction** but I feel so dirty taking so many pills.

I take Zoloft 50mg in the morning, 1200mg Gabapentin, 1gram (5 x 200mg) of cimetidine 1 hour before 35 Lopes (70mg) is what holds me, I still yawn and get teary eyes and my0 stomach aches and I'm anxious as fuck but that's cause I'm in a state where I'm allowing my addiction to have its run cause I'm depressed and want happiness and that is in the needle.

Loperamide, i feel is killing me and doing major damage but IDC, I'm tired of life... ween off the lopes dude, I've done it before. Drop 1 pill a day and you'll be golden (try to get some benzos)

**NOTHING ELSE; THERE IS NO HIGH WHATSOEVER, NOTHING ENJOYABLE, NO EUPHORIA there are side effects tho that one could call a "high" but basically you feel heavy and tired and can't sleep that well and I can feel the withdrawal creeping at the edge of the loperamide, waiting for this intruder and this false healer with his false promises, waiting for the pain so it can scream and show me how badly I want h. No, NEED H, and I rarely can afford to get it anymore so.. Lope it is.. 8(

Last edited:
Bad idea. A standard dose of loperamide is 2-4mg... it's known to cause heart damage in high doses.

Bad idea. A standard dose of loperamide is 2-4mg... it's known to cause heart damage in high doses.

I'm sure you are right but as with most drug addicts the "benefit" out weighs the very real risks.