• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide and cinnarazine?

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
I have got 900mg of pure codeine phosphate tablets and my tolerance is around 300mg I am thinking of taking 450mg with 2mg loperamide and 75mg cinnarazine.

I am curious about the timing when should i take them and in what order? and what is the ceiling dose of codeine some say it is 450mg? so should I take more or shouldn't I?

I am thinking of, taking the loperamide and cinnarazine about the same time roughly 1 hour before the codeine?

I know that loperamide is inactive but it fills the opioid receptors in the gut so more codeine will go to the brain.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I will add 10 or 15 mg diazepam, but I am worried that I might pass out like 3 days ago when I took 30mg and ruined the trip by falling asleep

Does loperamide really help? I've not come across that before. I guess if it feels good then go for it. I would always take the antihistamines about 30 to 40 minutes before the codeine. Don't expect miracles off cinnarazine though, it won't effect the buzz much in my experience. If your dead set on mixing opiates and benzos (you know its dangerous yeah?)then stick to low doses, I'd say 5mg is enough unless you got a mega tolerance.

I came across somewhere before that loperamide intensified the codeine high but forgot the source. I know that it is dangerous to mix CNS depressants.
I am not really sure about my benzo tolerance 3 days ago 30 mg knocked me out, yesterday 10 mg did nothing without codeine.

if you wanna experiment with the lope, go for it, but i highly doubt it'll help.

just take the 450mg and leave out the other drugs (esp. the valium) if your tolerance is 300mg. or take 300mg and 10-15mg valium.

but knowing you from previous threads, you've already taken all the meds by now and are in an ambulance.

I know that you guys helped me with the apap poisoning and thanks alot but no need to bring it up everytime, it was a stupid mistake.

3 days ago I took 450mg with 30 valium and enjoyed it until I fell asleep, so I think maybe today with 10 or 15mg I wont pass out

I seriously start with 5mg diazepam if you don't wanna sleep. 10mg on it's own feels very different to 10mg mixed with opiates. If your using benzos to enhance an opiate buzz you don't need much, and there's nothing stopping you adding another 5mg if your not where you want to be. I'm not saying that for HR, I just know from experience it doesn't take much put you to sleep.

I know that you guys helped me with the apap poisoning and thanks alot but no need to bring it up everytime, it was a stupid mistake.

3 days ago I took 450mg with 30 valium and enjoyed it until I fell asleep, so I think maybe today with 10 or 15mg I wont pass out

haha okay, sorry, sorry. you sound like you might have learned your lesson. remember to keep the codeine use occasional (once a week max would be my advice) though as the withdrawals can be nasty.