• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

''Loosing the magic!''

Zomboy93

Greenlighter
Hey guys I'm new to the forums. I haven't touched MDMA since last summer as I was getting frequent panic attacks and generalised anxiety. I noticed during that period I completely lost the magic, I know it's definitely a result of over doing it in the past how can I get the magic back and enjoy the buzz again? I do feel 100% better mentally since I have stopped taking MDMA it did really mess with my brain chemistry I was constantly cycling between depression/anxiety. It's completely gone now but i'm worried If I start using MDMA again even as a one off I will relapse.

Last edited:
That pattern may very well play out the same way. You have to decide if you're willing to deal with those side effects should they come up again.

If you are, id suggest taking it with good friends in a non-overwhelming space and filling up the following days with some hiking, doing a hobby you enjoy, and spending time with close ones.

I'm not intentionally trying to be mean here, but as any respectable student who has passed eighth grade should already know (unless English is not your native language), it's not LOOSING the magic. It's LOSING the magic. Those two words mean entirely different things.

Like above poster said, you need to be willing to deal with all those negatives should they arise again. If you decide to do it again, make sure you're getting high quality, tested stuff, make sure you only dose 1-2 mg/kg, with no more than one 0.5-1 mg/kg re-dose, and try pre- and post-loading with the supplements listed on RollSafe.org. Eat a healthy diet of fruit/veg/wholegrains/omega-3 for a while before and after, and try and be more active in the same period. Do it with close friends somewhere that will be conducive to having a glowing experience, this could still be a rave/club, but not just some retarded event where people are getting munted, doing grams of MD, generally being fuckups, just something thats full of other nice people and provides a cool and cultured environment to have a nice time. After that just give it a break for 3 months at least before considering it again. You should be ok if you stick to that kind of plan.

I think the magic mostly returns after a break of 6 months or longer, depending how heavily it was abused, so seeing as it's been almost 9 for you, you should have the ability for a great experience in there (it's just set/setting dependent on whether you'll get one, IME).

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice dude! It's a shame I recently lost my ID so it's going to be at least a month before I next go out. I plan to go Egg London for a Deep house night so I will take some MD there! in the mean time I will eat healthy and pre load. I will build myself up slowly by taking the occasional sherbet dab as opposed to bombing. I will leave it another 6+ months before I even consider taking it again.

Last edited:
I've been able to roll once every 2 or 3 weeks, alternating between MDMA and MDA (which, as Shulgin remarked, for some reason have low cross-tolerance).

I find that more moderate doses of MDMA/MDA (70-110mg, at 70kg body mass), when combined with low doses of piracetam, produce a very magical roll and no significant crash (no crash at all if cannabis is added to the mix). No piracetam before the roll though, for that will always blunt the piracetam effects during the roll, IME. Add some blood-thinning omega-3 fatty acids (fish/krill oil) and you have a winner!

Taking 50 or 100mg of 5-HTP the morning of the roll (5-8h before) can increase the magic, but I feel as if serotonin downregulation hits much harder when doing this. That's why I only use piracetam now. Pramiracetam also works but has a stronger "illumination"/manic component to it, and this combination doesn't seem to be very compatible with food.

This is with an array of antioxidants before and after the roll.