Diet Looking for Weight Loss Drugs to Help Lose Weight

PerduePharma

Greenlighter
I am someone who is in younger 20s. I stress eat a lot. Figured it out too late in life but now that I’m older I gotta lose this weight before its too late.

I currently take phentermine for appetite suppressant and also adderall (while its used for me to focus on work its a stimulant so its going to naturally be a suppressant).

I am heavily overweight and looking for something to help me out here. I cant fucking stand how I look or what I became. I take sarms for the gym and while it has helped me make progress strength wise. I need to lose this weight as I had a broken ankle and even though its healed, this extra weight isn’t helping me. I’m looking to drop 100lbs and fast. If anyone has any ideas please inform me. Couldn’t really care about the health aspect, I hate how big I’ve become.

Unfortunately there’s no easy way to lose weight. The body tries its hardest to maintain homeostasis so trying to lose 100lb fast won’t work, your body will do what it can to fight that process if it’s too drastic.

It sucks but the only way out is through a concerted effort of limiting calories and daily exercise. Stimulants help until you stop, then you’ll gain all the weight back plus some. No substance will sustainably keep the weight off.

The fact you don’t care about the health aspect and only what you see in the mirror is troublesome on many fronts. Those that lose weight purely for vanity reasons don’t often stick with healthy routines. Plus it shows a lack of self love, you’ve been given this body and life as a gift, cherish it.

To me food is fuel, it’s not for pleasure. Think of everything you eat in that way and you’ll notice a shift. Realize that not only will health eating and exercise help your weight, it will increase your energy, confidence, boost your mood, help with sleep, motivation, the list goes on.

I wish there was an easy answer but there isn’t. You didn’t gain this weight overnight and you aren’t going to lose it overnight either.

-GC

Unfortunately there’s no easy way to lose weight. The body tries its hardest to maintain homeostasis so trying to lose 100lb fast won’t work, your body will do what it can to fight that process if it’s too drastic.

It sucks but the only way out is through a concerted effort of limiting calories and daily exercise. Stimulants help until you stop, then you’ll gain all the weight back plus some. No substance will sustainably keep the weight off.

The fact you don’t care about the health aspect and only what you see in the mirror is troublesome on many fronts. Those that lose weight purely for vanity reasons don’t often stick with healthy routines. Plus it shows a lack of self love, you’ve been given this body and life as a gift, cherish it.

To me food is fuel, it’s not for pleasure. Think of everything you eat in that way and you’ll notice a shift. Realize that not only will health eating and exercise help your weight, it will increase your energy, confidence, boost your mood, help with sleep, motivation, the list goes on.

I wish there was an easy answer but there isn’t. You didn’t gain this weight overnight and you aren’t going to lose it overnight either.

-GC
Yeah nah I get that its just everyday I have this extra weight im doing more damage to my ankle especially with the arthritis. Also yeah i mean I used to stress eat a lot thats how we got here. Ive learned to control the root of the issue a lot better, just need to fix the damage I already did. Another thing is I have recently kinda plateaued after losing 25lbs been very unmotivated after that. Doing basic caloric deficit right now and working out 5x a week (3 lifting days, 2 cardio)

Calorie deficit, cardio, weight training and caffeine. There's no magic pills. Maybe ozempic but without proper training and a good diet, you'll gain all the weight back.

Do you know anything about lifting and fitness or you're new to it? If you are new, maybe this isn't the right sub forum to start your journey. No offense.

I lost 70 lbs and gained 30+ pounds of muscle before ever using any PED's. If I can you definitely can too bud. You just have to be consistent with your diet, training and recovery.

Good luck to you.

You're already taking probably the 2 most commonly used appetite suppressants. The fact you found doctors to allow you to be on both phentermine and amphetamine is... A bit worrisome in my opinion... Then again I have a friend in Florida who says their weight-loss clinics are about as bad as the old oxycodone pill mills.

You've already hit the limit in terms of stimulant appetite suppression. From here it's either a discipline answer, or a bariatric surgery answer. There's nothing wrong with either, but throwing more drugs into the mix is not likely be a solution let alone a healthy one.

Look into keto plus intermittant fasting... Drop carbs, employ healthy fats..

Ozempic and friends seem to be the drugs with the best track record for weight loss, as they both decrease appetite and the amount of reward one feels from food (and also drugs and alcohol based on some recent studies).

However this effect leaves when you stop, so you are back fighting your body's set points.

What is your diet currently like?

Eating less calories then needed, cutting sugar and intermittent fasting helped me a couple years ago when i got on methadone and gained 30lbs. Along with exercise. In 6 months i was back to my size.
If you're snacking when stressed try snacking on carrots or celery

Do you like clowns? I hate clowns

Fuck clowns

Also download the cronometer app and use it to track your intake. Make you you track EVERYTHING even that one chip you took from the holiday snack bar

Eating a raw diet of fruit, nuts and egg yolks will probably work better than any drugs. It's not that the drugs don't work, it's that you're fat as fuck. You can't even do meaningful cardio. You just need to starve yourself with as low calorie yet nutrient dense food as possible. Stay away from any processed food and especially junk food. Wheat and dairy products should be avoided. Wheat and dairy products contain addictive opioid peptides, while processed food includes modified versions of those opioid peptides that are more powerful and harder for your body to break down. Also common are specific types of beta carbolines that interfere with dopamine reuptake or bind to the benzodiazepine complex, both of which cause an addictive reaction. You follow this, the weight will just melt off.

Once you lose say 50 pounds, you can try the best cardio you can take. You should be walking for an hour a day, minimum.

You can also perhaps try weightlifting then if you're able.

The only drugs that really work are amphetamines, trenbolone and human growth hormone. Other anabolic steroids will prevent you from losing muscle while starving yourself, but don't really burn fat. Trenbolone is hard on your body and mind, and shouldn't be done until you have years of experience. Amphetamine only works in maybe the <20 pound range. There is a limit.

FINALLY - there are these new diabetes drugs but I know nothing about those. It sounds like they work even if you're taking real fatso antipsychotics, so they should be powerful.

Good luck.

If you have the option talk with a (different) doctor and/or a dietitian before anything drastic - like some hard-core diet, leaving out major food groups, hardcore workout etc. Please, it may help a lot.
I'm somewhat in a similar situation actually. Last year in just a few weeks I drop around 10kg/22lbs mostly because of a depressive episode and I just simply refused to eat more than what kept me going. It wasn't intentional, but I loved how I looked after it and I was at my lowest weight at that point. But naturally, as in 99% of this type of cases, shit hit the fan and the yoyo-effect punched back hard - I doubled it and gained all back after like 4ish months of skinniness :D
And after months of healthy eating, working out with my partner etc. As I did not lose even a pound, I got a bit angry and since my period was also acting up, I decided to kill two flies with one stone, so I went for the doctor. Turns out I'm insulin-resistent and have pcos :D So I couldn't lose weight because of some hormonal shit-fuck is acting up. I got some medicine, some recommendation what to eat and what vitamins to take.
So, If it is a long lasting problem, as you were always given to gain weight fast, I highly recommend to get everything checked out before spending a lot of money and time on products/activities that may even just make it worst for you.

Do you like clowns? I hate clowns

Fuck clowns

Also download the cronometer app and use it to track your intake. Make you you track EVERYTHING even that one chip you took from the holiday snack bar

Good video and double thumbs up for cronometer. Probably the most underrated FREE tracker especially with its micronutrient tracking.

The micronutrient tracking is probably the biggest reason I prefer it over other trackers along with the huge databases, its wonderful and it offers integrations with other fitness tracking apps

I am someone who is in younger 20s. I stress eat a lot. Figured it out too late in life but now that I’m older I gotta lose this weight before its too late.

I currently take phentermine for appetite suppressant and also adderall (while its used for me to focus on work its a stimulant so its going to naturally be a suppressant).

I am heavily overweight and looking for something to help me out here. I cant fucking stand how I look or what I became. I take sarms for the gym and while it has helped me make progress strength wise. I need to lose this weight as I had a broken ankle and even though its healed, this extra weight isn’t helping me. I’m looking to drop 100lbs and fast. If anyone has any ideas please inform me. Couldn’t really care about the health aspect, I hate how big I’ve become.
Same I dont need to lose much , just want to get back in my regular clothes ive got phentermine but im after something that gives me energy - these dont seem to so im up for ideas too . Coke doesnt last long enough