• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Looking for information on a chemical oxycodone extraction with safest and cleanest possible result? My first post!

Contender_05-032

Greenlighter
Thanks to everyone who reads this; I’ve been reading BL for years and never made an account or posted.

I have a question I’m trying to find an answer or advice on how to perform chemical oxycodone extraction from oxycodone/APAP 5/325. I’ve seen many threads(and Google)results on how to perform a CWE. I’ve done many of them and I’m very familiar with that process. What I can’t seem to find is information on how to isolate oxycodone from the pill chemically or in some fashion that results in pure or near-pure oxycodone. If that information is available, I’d be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

I have a related, probably easier follow-up question regarding the extraction. Once pure or near-pure oxycodone remains from whatever extraction is done, would .22 micron filters eliminate the non-soluble binders or other contaminants that remain? For example, if a given amount was extracted and then mixed into 2ml of water, would running the solution through a .22 micron filter result in basically pure oxycodone solution?

I’m trying to gather this information to develop a harm reduction process for pure or near-pure oxycodone extraction for injection from standard oxy/APAP tablet. I am a big fan of micron filters as a general rule, especially when dealing with pills, but I wasn’t sure if they would filter out a sufficient percentage of the binders and remaining impurities after an extraction to render the solution as safe as possible. Obviously the process has inherent risks that cannot be totally neutralized but I’d like to get a process written up for this that includes all possible harm reduction techniques.

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area, it very likely is; I promise I’ll get better at figuring that out as I go XD.

Thanks again for your time and stay safe out there!

Cold water, followed by multiple micron filtrations should yield a fairly safe product.

I use to first filter through sterile cotton (it comes in big rolls wrapped in sterile packaging) to clean out the bulky binders, then would run it through .22 micron filters twice. The resulting solution is fairly safe to inject. However, whatever is soluble in cold water will remain in solution, such as dyes, etc.