L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Looking for feedback on girlfriends answer about lack of initiating sex

keano12345

Greenlighter
Curious how some of you would feel in this situation and am I focusing too much on only one part. I have discussed in emails and in person with my GF that I would like her to initiate sex more. She admits she is really poor in this area. One time I avoided sex for a month and she never responded.

I am not bashing her here either. I love her. she has many great qualities. Anyway last year she admitted to enjoying a large dick in a sex talk (I am average never had problems). To make a long story short she said a larger penis felt better. Ok fair enough. We all have preferences and what not. She didn't come out and say it in a mean way it was part of a discussion. I then asked if you felt more pleasure would you initiate more and she said possibly. So for 2.5 years I am asking for more initiating then hear this. She also said their is more to it though like doing things around the apartment, helping out with things, massages.

She says I am only focusing on one part of that answer and not the other things she mentioned. Wondering how you men or women feel about this.

My reply is I was larger and you felt more pleasure it seems I wouldn't have to do these extra things you ask and you might be happy enough to initiate based on pleasure. She doesn't see it that way so we clash. I guess I feel she is dancing around the statement in an uncomfortable way.

I enjoy sex with her she cums with me if on top. I wish we had more sex then 1-2 a week. Sadly... before I met her I had an issue where I used sex to validate myself. Not the best way coping or feel good about yourself. Working though that but I feel I have hit a wall with not many options.

I am curious if some guys could stay in a relationship after hearing that? Or as she says just move past it. Easy for her.

Last edited: