• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Looking for Couples Who Use MDMA in Their Relationship

henrye9

Greenlighter
I'm a journalist looking to speak first hand (anonymously) to people who use MDMA as a tool to keep their relationship healthy and stay together - less socially and more about bonding them together. I've been speaking with an academic researcher who's been working in this area. I'm also interested in speaking to anyone from the States who's managed to have couples therapy using MDMA. The article will explore some of the history of MDMA being used in a therapeutic context before it was banned. If anyone is interested DM me for more information or post comments below. thank you so much, Cat.

My partner doesn't use any drugs, but whenever I do mdma it always reinforces my love for her...but so psychedelics

I think mdma saved our relationship and made it possible for us to confront certain issues.

Wtf, henrye9?? Sounds like you're scouting for swingers or some shit. Betcha I'm right too. Anyway, if my SO needs to be high on MDMA to feel happy & fulfilled in our relationship then he can go fuck himself - literally!!

So I'd rolled about 5 times before I rolled with my girlfriend. I have issues with loving people and I was normally only interested in sex but then we each did about 150 mg's. We talked all night long and we fell in love which lasted after the roll. If you have any specific questions please ask me. I love answering questions!