• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Looking for advice

AlphaHulk

Greenlighter
Im new to all this, I recently had some codeine 120mg and really enjoyed it, I now have co-codomol 500/30mg tablets and pro plus 200/12.8mg. My question is how many of each would be safe to take in a single dose? I'm unable to do a cwe at the moment due to living arrangements. Thanks

Basic Drug Discussion.

You should only take 3000mg max of acetaminophen per day and I think it's no more then 1000-1200mg per dose. It would be much better to do a CWE but taking 4 of the 500/30's will not put you over the daily limit although it would be over the dose limit.

I haven't had huge issues with 1500mg+ APAP at once but that can't be said for everyone and it could be causing me long term damage although I don't do it often.

I personally wouldn't go over 1000mg of para. You know you could do CWE in your bathroom it's so quick and a much better option.

We're definitely not the police man, but we do preach Harm Reduction principles and there are certain lines that we can't really advise people to cross. Now, the initial issue is, you're only really desiring a recreational drug experience. I'm not knocking that, I desire them too, but there are not a lot of "push" factors leading you into the decision to ingest these drugs; you really just want to. If you were extremely sick from Opioid withdrawal, I would be a lot more sympathetic, but you need to really consider what your health is worth to you, as the Cold Water Extraction is such a facile process, that it's practically criminal to let someone kill themselves simply because their situation precludes them from doing it that instant.

Also, there's a very wide spectrum of toxic effects in between "perfectly fine" and "completely dead". Even if you survive and feel totally fine, that doesn't guarantee that no damage has been done to your liver. 250mg/kg of APAP is considered to be a toxic dose and can definitely kill, but dosages many times smaller than this can and do cause permanent damage to your hepatic system. If you drink Alcohol is will be drinking Alcohol simultaneously, the risk is greatly exacerbated.

I would 100%, absolutely refrain from anything over 4g APAP in a single sitting, but I don't even like recommending that dosage. It's a fairly toxic substance when people don't stick to the dosing guidelines. My paramount advice would be to consume less than 2g APAP total or to just wait until CWE can be completed successfully so you won't have to worry about anything.