• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Looking for advice on combining cocaine with opiates or alcohol

thetech

Greenlighter
Hello dear bluelighters,

So we were supposed to do meth today, but as the drug did not arrive on time, we will be doing cocaine instead.

From earlier experience I never found cocaine to do it for me by itself. Which means I mixed it with alcohol.

This is a pretty strong combo, but I prefer not to drink alcohol. I have done heroin on and off for about a year and I was wondering if you can get a pleasant high for like 10 hours combining it with Cocaine. I have combined opiates and Cocaine on a few occations earlier. But its a long time ago and I could use some fresh perspective.

So what do you think? Buy alcohol and do the cocaethylene dance, save the heroin for comedown, or ditch the alcohol totally? Is speedball snorted a fun combo?

Does anyone enjoy doing cocaine by itself?

The stim binge will last from about 16-17PM to about 01:00 AM at most.

I am very aware of the dangers of combining said substances and I am an eperienced user.

I appreciate any extrapolations from first hand experiences!

preffered roa is snorting. I can also smoke the heroin.

Last edited:
well... this isn't HR.................... i like to get wasted as FUCK once inawhile, have the coke ready on my tray, either decide on lines or smoking it, typically smoking but lines once in awhile, are nice. so finish a litre of liquor, i hit the coke, oh boy does it make me tingly. so so tingly. but don't drink too much, have 3-4 shots, do a line see how you feel man, go from there ride the wave i take morphine typically w my coke but be careful it'll make you feel like you can vaccum up alot more or smoke more, so just keep an eye on that, i notice if i drink AFTER doing coke, it raises my Heart rate/bp more.

STAY SAFE - YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE MORE NEVER LESS

~ZONXX

Heya m8 and thanks for sharing!
Ended up drinking some stronger beer and two shots of whiskey. Was a really pleasant experience and we split 0.7 of decent coke. Railing heroin once the coke was finito. Didn't get that fucked due to rather moderate alcohol consumption. But was a real nice run. Made sure to eat proper and stay hydrated. A while after going to bed I popped 0.5mg alprazolam and felt really good after waking up:). One of my last drug experiences in a long while tho. Serving my 3 year sentence in something called narcotics program with judicial review:) instead of 3 years jail.

But yea, for the best high, you want to drink yourself pretty drunk (include shots) then maintenance with beer after you have begun doing lines.

Combining with opiates I can'thelp you. I don't do opiates. But cocaiine in combi with which alcohol ever makes the cocaine feeling much more eurphoric.