L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

looking for advice new dom/sub

jjrobertson

Greenlighter
My wife and I are attempting to enter into the world of a dom/sub relationship. She is generally the one in control in everyday life and truly wants to be the submissive one. I an in control outside the home and become extremely turned on when I can control my wife in the bedroom. We are hitting a wall as she is having issues letting go and I hesitate to push for fear that I will ruin this endeavor. I've tried reading things all over the net and ours gotten kind of confusing. Does anyone know if there is dom/sub training that could help us?

Isn't that what sex therapists do? (well I imagine some of them do)

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/715977-Adderral-XR-making-me-have-gay-thoughts-and-I-am-straight

Read this thread, extrapolate the idea.

Of course, i can't directly condone illegal activity for someone other than myself.

But conversely, this seems like healthy exploration of fantasy, because exploring new sexual fantasies throughout the course of a marriage would be the same thing as making that bottle of pills last the whole month through. Don't blow your load too soon. Twice figuratively, once literally.