• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Looking for a notebook on a psychedelic improving learning outcomes.

zerophase

Greenlighter
I saw in one of Hamilton Pharmacopeia's episodes a mention about an experience journal of some psychedelic increasing the ease of grasping new information. I think it was a psychedelic stimulant. Probably, 2c-b. But, I can't find that 50 page notebook recounting students improving grades from taking the drug, despite being unprepared for the course load. I think this was all connected to Shulgin in some sense. Had a bunch of anecdotes about people increasing knowledge retention, suggesting a formal study was warranted to prove this. Does anyone know which clandestine book I'm referring to?

I'm sure the substance's chemicals structure is mentioned in PiHKAL, as well.

I saw in one of Hamilton Pharmacopeia's episodes a mention about an experience journal of some psychedelic increasing the ease of grasping new information. I think it was a psychedelic stimulant. Probably, 2c-b. But, I can't find that 50 page notebook recounting students improving grades from taking the drug, despite being unprepared for the course load. I think this was all connected to Shulgin in some sense. Had a bunch of anecdotes about people increasing knowledge retention, suggesting a formal study was warranted to prove this. Does anyone know which clandestine book I'm referring to?

I'm sure the substance's chemicals structure is mentioned in PiHKAL, as well.

Quite interestingly, when reading books, I always make notes and notes that help me structure the information so that I can use it later. I recently commissioned a small study at writix.com/assignment-help which I was able to supplement with my own work.
Try to find Psychedelic Fractal Cornell Notebook Paperback on Amazon.

Last edited: