• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Looking for a nice chart with the binding profiles of various opiates....

tantric

Bluelighter
At the receptors, with subtypes would be dandy. No, I'm not ace with neurochemistry, so I can't word the google fu right to find it. Thanks.

I don't think there is one unless someone made one, I compiled one for myself some time ago, it's rather a working version, but you can use it if you want. There are ID's from PubChem Compound in the last column, not all are linked, but you can find references manually if you need them. Values marked with the same colour mean that they come from the same source. The only problem is that you'll get different results depending on how the assay was done and I haven't included this information.

http://docdro.id/steVO9n

It is almost pointless to make one big table because the results of binding studies depend (at least to some degree) on assay conditions (species, tissue or cell line, hot radioligand). What would probably be more useful would be if someone compiled an index of published binding studies. The PDSP database is useful but I don't think it is very comprehensive in terms of opioid binding studies in the older literature.