• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Looking for a good shrooms grow kit. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypnotoadmk

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I tried acid a while back, and I had a great time but at a few points it was kinda intense. I had a full blown trip, like I had no idea who I was for a few hours at the peak and I thought I was underwater for a while and saw some fairly crazy shit. I've been interested in shrooms for a while as a less full-on alternative, also I'm quite interested by the buzz you get off shrooms.

This is one grow kit I've scoped out ^ and was wondering if anybody had any reviews or other recommendations? Also with these/similar shrooms whats the dosage for various levels of tripping?

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple of thoughts; some negative and some positive on your grow kit.

Positive
-The substrate is already fully colonized. That dramatically reduces your chances of a screw-up and contamination. In my opinion, all of the heavy lifting has been done.
-When the (bulk) substrate starts to fruit you can get a really nice yield

Negative
-If you get contamination it's all toast. Done. Finito. That's it.
-you don't learn as much about the mushroom life cycle as you do if you start from scratch, meaning from the spore and uncolonized substrate stage

I personally would buy some pre sterilized substrate jars, buy a spore syringe and inocculate those. Let them colonize and put them into fruiting. The chances of having at least one jar produce fruit are much greater. My first grow though, all jars colonized and produced fruit.

Tom

Hello there, welcome to bluelight. We don't allow discussion of sources here. I encourage you to do a bit of google searching, read our rules and then return with any unanswered questions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.