• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Looking for a good recipe for Bhang Lassi

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
I plan on making it for New Years Eve and also wanted to use it as a basis for Canna egg nog.

Firat off I suspect that the store bought egg nog has sufficient fat content to use but I'd rather try home made

Milk available is 0%, 1%, 2%, 3.5%, 10%, 18% and 35% milk fat
coconut milk?
honey rosewater/
cardamom seeds?
ice?
durian?

There are a ton of recipes online but if so eone here has successfully made this I'd appreciate tips. I'm also figuring to use decarbed weed but if it's more authentic to used dried/aged/whatever I'll give it a go. I did make a very strong earl grey latte with 2 heavily oiled arizer solo stems as the THC source. Guess I should add that I like the taste of Cannabis and add decarbed ground weed straight into baking mixes.

Thx
Tom

i am interested myself..

i would like to make a form of edible cannabis for myself that isn't too strong i pass out...

my cannabutter is usually too strong and i sleep away the entire buzz

Ohhai pot!

I second interest in this subject

I didn't realize lassi had durian in it?

Let me know if you figure it out OP

Ohhai pot!

I second interest in this subject

I didn't realize lassi had durian in it?

Let me know if you figure it out OP

No as far as I know it doesn't. It's just a weird, tropical fruit that I like and I think might go well if added in small amounts. But, undecarbed weed tastes soooo good (opinion only). I also thought of using hash instead of weed and making it more milkshakey. There's also something called THC lean/syrup that could simply be added to a milkshake but I'm gonna have at least one try at an authentic preparation.

Tom