• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Look what I found

CrystalMethod2009

Greenlighter
:D

111p3c1.jpg

nice find although that looks like it is grown way to well just to be a random plant.... I may be wrong.

That´s very strange finding this out like this, don´t you think so?

nice find although that looks like it is grown way to well just to be a random plant.... I may be wrong.
True but you never know! Dependent on the genetics and where the OP lives it could just be a random plant.

Lucky though, wish I would stumble on a headies plant!

It looks a nice lucious green and hella full.... Plus it is budding really well. Also notice the plants next to it with dried out yellowed leaves. It definitely looks like someone is caring for those plants. I wouldn't snip more than a bud taste just in case it is someones hard work to grow gurilla stye

edit: Are those two blackberries I see on the left? Now that's a nice find!

It's lucious green surely but not too big, it looks like that maybe a wooded area though so it could be dense, nice looking sativa though. Also so what if the plants next to it are yellowed and dried, MJ plants like there nutrion from soil! I agree it could be someone's plant but if you live in a high volume smoking area, it's not out of the ordinary to find randomly growing plants. Also usually if someone's going to grow illegally they'll grow at least two plants since in most places you won't get more time for that sort of number, but once again there is a high likelihood it could be someone's. I'd personally just watch it or keep a bit of surveillance on the area to see if anyone comes to take care of it, as that looks like some nice bud. Hahaha, nice eye tacodude, I think those are blackberries!

Yes, watch it for while and see what happens. But, actually it does look too green to be accidental. Specially when you compare to the other plants nearby.

I kind of agree with everyone else on how they look to healthy to maybe just be wildys.

On one hand, the cannabis plant could be drawing all the nutes and moisture out the ground, competing with the surrounding vegetation, leaving them with nothing, turning them yellow. An in a way, if someone was growing, they might have cleared the site just a little.

I just don't know, it's a tough one OP. Though as someone else has suggested, if you keep an eye on them and decide to crop a little, maybe only take a bit and monitor them to see if someone crops the rest. Could be someone's guerilla grow and would be a dick move on your part to take all his/her hard work away.

I mean, you can always leave it to the point were all the trichs are amber and if they haven't been cropped, crop them. They'd be worthless left after that, as the trichs will just degrade and die out.

Honestly don't know OP, but cheers for sharing, great find and interesting post.

Obviously someone's guerrilla grow. Pretty early in flowering, won't be done for some time. Based on the surroundings it might have a tough time doing that at all before the season's completely over, but there's always hope. If it's not yours leave it there. Someone has carried soil there, watered and fertilized it (if there's no water source nearby the water also had to be carried there). Picking it would be bad karma. And you won't get much to smoke from it for weeks anyway.

Also noticed the blackberries on the left and I guess those are raspberries on the right, a bit too ripe unfortunately. :D

You aren't very far from me man, I'm just south of the river from you. That baby is coming along nicely though despite being rather small. And I can tell that sucker is being tended by somebody, the summer this year was waaaay to dry for the plant to have continued living without extra water.

Indeed, the plant looks to well to be there randomly. In one of the posts there is a suggestion that this may be sativa cannabis. How can you notice this just by looking at this picture?

Indeed, the plant looks to well to be there randomly. In one of the posts there is a suggestion that this may be sativa cannabis. How can you notice this just by looking at this picture?
Flowers that are skinny and finger like can indicate that it may be sativa or sativa dominate as indica is usually more robust and fat. It's not exactly a perfect method as we don't know the plants age or how longs it's been flowering but...

Judging from other outdoors around here it has around 8 weeks. Unfortunately rain should be hittin hard by then so it will most likely develop some mold and need to be harvested early. It always happens like that here.

I wouldn't rip someone's plant if I were you. People have done this to me several times and it sucks. :(

Nice find dude. N screw that wait for it to bud n take half....they shulda hid it better n are lucky ur leavin em any lol