• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Longtec Oxycodone 10mg

JenniferFeral

Greenlighter
First post so sorry if it goes to the wrong place etc.
I have a pack of Longtec 10mg 24 hour release pills, they're UK, white, and printed with OC. How do I bypass the extended release, and what is the dose I'd get if I did? Untampered do you get 10mg over 12 hours, or does it keep you AT 10mg for 12 hours? I'm not a stranger to opiates (codeine, Dihydrocodeine, tramadol) but these are my first extended release and I don't really wanna OD.

I've never dealt with these pills before but the google says they contain a total of 10mg oxycodone. They'll likely be underpowered but it's best to be safe and just take one to start with.

I took one and it didn't really do a lot at all, so if they're just 10mg I'm hoping to tamper with the time release, think I can just crush and bomb them but idk for sure because I'm not sure if these are the old or new kind

Don’t know how I missed this when I was searching for similar discussions. Apologies if it has revived a long forgotten thread.

I have the Longtec 40’s, and Shortec 10’s the Longy’s are Purdue’s normal OC’s crush and go; DELICIOUS!!

Crush or chew, sit, wait for wave of euphoria, repeat until drooling, maybe skip the repeat till drooling part