• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Longest Time You've Stayed Awake (Strictly Psychedelic)

KneelB4Doom

Bluelighter
I have had a FANTASTIC weekend. Only problem I haven't slept in Id say 32 Hours now8( Lost count on how many tabs total but around 12/13 is my best guess (each being 100ug). Im not tweaking or trippin hard. I just have no desire to sleep. I haven't experienced it to this extent yet. =D. Hope everybody had a great weekend also.

Off work and still not tired? Turned my head and and had a split second shadow person trip. Not sure what else to do as of now. I took melatonin w/5htp supplement. Tried laying in complete darkness for an hour and nothing. Not so much racy uncontrollable thoughts just lack of wanting my brain to reset. Been drinking plenty of water and juice. Had to force feed myself a protein shake, eggs, toast and a banana.

Nobody has stayed up longer than 10-12 hours from just Lucy on BL?

Last edited:
I've been like that before, I know where you're at. I went about 3 days with just a couple of (15mins range) disco naps after a light dose of acid years back. Just didn't really feel like sleeping, and was in a highly stimulating environment that just kept me going for days.

Have a beer and chill is my advice. It's not great for your brain to not sleep.

I've been like that before, I know where you're at. I went about 3 days with just a couple of (15mins range) disco naps after a light dose of acid years back. Just didn't really feel like sleeping, and was in a highly stimulating environment that just kept me going for days.

Have a beer and chill is my advice. It's not great for your brain to not sleep.

Thanks for the input! I had no desire for alcohol But cannabis eventually helped.

Total hours awake = 42 hours.. Dropped 3 tabs Sat morning 11am, tripped and dropped acid till about 11 am Sunday morning. Stayed up all day and night didn't go to sleep till 5am Monday morning.

Dropped acid friday night. The colours and visuals were amazing but I held back from going on cause I had work today and had to be fresh for it. I did an all nighter friday into Saturday and chilled with a feew beers cause I had no weed. Know that feeling of you feeling so pumped and energetic. Highly stimulating I find acid like be awake for hours on end. Sounds like you had a good time.

I got sick of the whole staying awake thing so I try to start in AM now if possible.

Beer really does help

I am sure that will happen to me also haha:p

Alcohol and myself dont mix well.. I try to avoid it nowadays.

I got sick of the whole staying awake thing so I try to start in AM now if possible.

Beer really does help

That happens to me nowadays too, if I dose late at the day and I'm not attending any party, I usually cut the trip at +6h with a benzo and a few beers.

It amazes me how the fuck could I do DOC weekly for years when younger.

It amazes me how the fuck could I do DOC weekly for years when younger.

Haha, me too. I used to do it Friday night, stay up all night, and take more in the morning to keep it going through the end of the weekend. Now I take it infrequently even though I really love it, because it messes with my sleep for 2 nights if I take it around noon. No sleep that night unless I knock myself out with etizolam, and the next night sleep is possible but still a little difficult.

I have stayed awake for a couple of days, primarily due to dropping on Friday night, then doubling that on Saturday morning to do it all over again. It can be a little frightening until you get used to it, especially if you did a heroic dose on night one. Really incredible, though, once you feel like you are good with it.

Yeah its an odd feeling. Towards the end there I felt the lack of sleep starting to provide its own trip.