❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Longest relationship?

xCrystals_Syrupx

Greenlighter
How long was your longest relationship?
Why did it end?
Did you rebound quickly or wait to try again?
Did you remain friends with your ex?

4 years.
She left me.
Neither.
No but we remained friendly towards each other for the the first year after the break up, I never saw her again after that.

6 years.

Basically after meeting while clean experimenting with oxy followed by IV heroin we eventually got on methadone together got off all opiates and in a sense mutually decided to see other people. It was largely her decision but after seeing her in her worst being completely reliant on myself being single was the best way for both of us to rediscover ourselves. I was upset for about a week.

After all I have seen in my life and all that I have been connected to worrying about people who arent me all i can say is fuck relationships and kids i do not want either. I was in a relationship in high school for 4 years then 2 years after that ended in one for 6 years... I have had my fill of relationships.

There are maybe 2 people I fully trust in this world, my younger brother and her. She is my best friend in a sense I have others but if I were afraid or in need of help she would drop anything to help me. I never understood how someone could know someone for so long and never speak to them again but thats what i did with my high school g/f, I just realize now that I never trust anyone its nice to trust someone.

47 yrs and going strong

Reasons:

Trust
Humor
Open Communication
Willing to try new things
Respect of the other's desires, needs, dislikes and fantasies

5 years

Including the 18 months he spent in prison a couple years after we got together.

It was his idea to split, he wanted me to be his partner in crime and I refused to be, he left for a girl who would be.

I definitely rebounded, dating other people a month later. Stayed friends. We started having sex again, I cut it off for my own best interests. Later that same night he said wanted to be together again, would kill himself if I said no... I said no, should have thought of that before you left.

He's in prison now, got arrested just a few days after this happened. Bad boys, huh? ...Way over that shit, these days

:)

3 months.. ;)

I've had a lot of whirlwind romances.. nothing serious.

Last edited: