• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Long term Valium users - a question

Cheezed

Greenlighter
So I used to cain a bit of valium, not loads but probably around 10mg a day for a year and a half. I stopped doing this about a year ago and now probably take about 10 to 20mg a month, if I'm feeling stressed.

Anyway, about 3 weeks ago I started noticing some slight blurred vison in my left eye. For the last week I've head a pressure head ache on left side of my head, some dizzyness, and just feel strange in a neurological sense.

I went to GP who sent me to neurology, I was spinning out, had blurred and some almost double vision and feeling really odd. All the shitty neurologist did was look in my eyes (I assume for tumors), but couldn't find anything and referred me for an MRI... which I'm still waiting for. Now while I know it could be something serious like a brain tumour, MS ,or some other fucked up disease, im just wondering whether any other valium users have experienced any of these symtoms..?

Thanks

nope, I haven't exprienced this .... relating to only the vaium use. GL, don't stress over unknown causes. Let us know what the MRI results are.

Best wishes.

Had your inner ears checked? Vertigo can make your head feel all kinds of fool...dizzy, light, pressure, faint. Even affect your vision.