• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Long term psychological effects of hippie/candy flipping???

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
Hi bluelight

So i just wanted to know more about hippie flipping and candy flipping. I specifically want to know about the adverse psychological effects it has by doing either of the two. Could you guys breifly tell me your experiences and how it affected you psychologically??? and if there was any negative effects how long did they last??? I am still deciding if i will do it myself but even if i dont im still curious.

Thanks

Long term psychological effects may include feeling Ravey, getting PLURnt and attraction to glowing lights and festivals.

AFAIK there aren't any long-term psychological effects that are unique to hippy/candy flipping vs. taking the two drugs of the combo separately. As in, a hippie/candy flip should have the same long term effects as taking MDMA and mushrooms/LSD separately.

The main thing to be cautious about is to not overdo it, especially MDMA part, it will burn you out if taken recklessly.

Shouldn't be worse than taking MDMA on its own. Stick to not taking it more often than once every few months and you're good.

You can expect the two drugs together to be stronger than the sum of their parts. I'd take half that amount.

You can expect the two drugs together to be stronger than the sum of their parts. I'd take half that amount.

I second this. 200 mg is a lot of MDMA, for a candy flip it is probably too much.

Agreed on 100mg if you're going to dose the MD all at once. If you're going to pace yourself and do small redoses of LSD and MDMA after the initial doses over several hours, I would still aim at a max of 150mg MDMA. My best candy flips have been when I've been really cautious and super low-dosed on the MDMA.

How much LSD were you planning on taking?

As to the original question, I usually feel frigging fantastic both physically and mentally after a candy flip (probably because the LSD allows me to eat and drink things other than plain water, I take low doses of good quality MDMA, and I don't drink alcohol at all). For your first flip, start off with low dosages, and you'll be just fine. After that you can tinker around and find what works best for you... Enjoy :-D