Long term effects

Enerbunny

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever heard or read anything about the long term effects of drinking G? I drink G fairly often, prettty regularly to be honest so when I'm 35 will I have a hole in my stomach,or fuckin hair on my chest, or what? It's such a new drug I guess they haven't had time to study that yet.
If anyone has any info I'd appreciate knowing what the hell I'm doing to myself!!

I guess it all depends on what you mean by "regularly." GHB releases dopamine and human growth hormone (I think) in unnatural amounts. I think the long term effects of constant (daily) tapping of both of these must have some kind of negative effect, but for the life of me, I can't remember what.
When people use it for weight training, I believe they use it for 6 weeks (at threshold dosage, not "fucking the furniture" dosage), then take 1 month to 6 weeks off of it.
I'd probably wait for someone else to post about this...don't take my word as law.

Enerbunny, I'm in the exact same situation. I take it on the average of about 4-5 times a week. I really don't feel many, if any side-effects, but I don't want to get fucked in the long run. I make my own and always have it, and I love the shit. PLEASE, if somebody knows of some studies on l-term effects, post them. Oh and if you find out any, Enerbunny, post them, and I'll do the same.
peace, head

Heads - is it easy to make your own?
Anywhere I can go to get more info. on it?
That's the only frustrating thing about pills - i don't fancy laying out 100K to make them - shame
------------------
Enjoyment starts with an "E"

Everything I've read says no long term physical problems, it breaks down into H20 and CO2 within 72 hours, that's assuming what you're getting is GHB made with medical grade chemicals. The psychological effects are different though, you can actually get withdraw symptoms, and it is not recommended to be used more than 2-3 times a week because of them. I personally try not to use it more than once a week as I'm not to fond of depression, lethargy, irritability, etc. I guess moderation in all things really is the key. PLUR, Vg

Thank you Mr.Sticky Brain for your input!!
smile.gif

Mr.Geezer you can find everything you need to make GHB via the internet...erowid,etc...I have a few sites where you can purchase GBL and other needed chemicals...email me for the info if your interested.
head-I feeeeeel ya......it's became a 5-7 times a week deal for me so I was just thinking how FUCKED UP i COULD BE in the near future-although I'm having fun doing it.
Vegasgirl-how did you become so fucking smart!! props to ya, much needed info, maybe I'll use it!!
Love you guys!!
PLUR
------------------