• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Long term comedowns?

Zippster

Greenlighter
Hi guys some of you might have seen me posting about basically when I first started rolling I'd be taking around 100mg this was over a year ago, I then upped it to around 400mg and done that 3-4 times within 6 months, I then went to a couple of festivals in the summer and in the space of 2 and a half months I took around 3000mg in total, through out the winter over 4 months I've taken around 3000mg,

The point I'm trying to make is I've seen guys on here saying they've taken 400mg and had 6-7 months comedowns, is it possible that I could be in that frame of mind without noticing it as it's my natural feel, If I compare what the sources I have seen took to me technically I've been on a comedown for around a year and a half now.. Doesn't really make sense to me.

Hi guys some of you might have seen me posting about basically when I first started rolling I'd be taking around 100mg this was over a year ago, I then upped it to around 400mg and done that 3-4 times within 6 months, I then went to a couple of festivals in the summer and in the space of 2 and a half months I took around 3000mg in total, through out the winter over 4 months I've taken around 3000mg,

The point I'm trying to make is I've seen guys on here saying they've taken 400mg and had 6-7 months comedowns, is it possible that I could be in that frame of mind without noticing it as it's my natural feel, If I compare what the sources I have seen took to me technically I've been on a comedown for around a year and a half now.. Doesn't really make sense to me.

Hey bud. I think your misinterpreting what a comedown is. It's this connotation, it's more dealing with traumatic or life changing emotions or mental status associated with the use/abuse. "Comedowns" mostly are referred to as the negative effects. In some people they are triggered after a single use. In others it's been the build up of reckless use. You would definetly know if you experiences this situation.
WITH THAT BEING SAID
Your useage is EXTREMELY absurd for pure MDMA. It's debated but generally accepted it takes 1-3 months after an MDMA session to recover fully. Most feel better after 1-2 weeks but your serotonin levels are still running low for the remainder. 3000mg of pure mdma should last you a VERY long time if you space your rolls. Idk 3-7 years? Not 4 months.

I think a lot of it has to do with mindset. I see a lot of people on this board complaining of "7 month comedowns" which is absolutely absurd.
Its like with every disorder or illness, you can trick yourself into believing something is wrong with you.
Im not saying MDMA dosnt have lasting negative effects, as it can, but if you feel fine why question it??
As long as you take a long break and then use the drug correctly (spacing and recommended dosing) you will be fine mate.

Hey bud. I think your misinterpreting what a comedown is. It's this connotation, it's more dealing with traumatic or life changing emotions or mental status associated with the use/abuse. "Comedowns" mostly are referred to as the negative effects. In some people they are triggered after a single use. In others it's been the build up of reckless use. You would definetly know if you experiences this situation.
WITH THAT BEING SAID
Your useage is EXTREMELY absurd for pure MDMA. It's debated but generally accepted it takes 1-3 months after an MDMA session to recover fully. Most feel better after 1-2 weeks but your serotonin levels are still running low for the remainder. 3000mg of pure mdma should last you a VERY long time if you space your rolls. Idk 3-7 years? Not 4 months.

Thanks for that cleared up nicely, I know the usage is over the top I went with the crowd here in England, pretty much everyone I know 30-40 people that roll take that amount, I'm having a long break maybe 5-6 months then I'm cutting the dosage of the amount I take.