• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Locked up abroad

motiv311

Bluelighter
I hope you guys have all seen "LOCKED UP ABROAD" ... its a discovery channel documentary show featuring stories told first hand , about individuals who someone get recruited to smuggle drugs and then caught , (although this isn't always the premise, usually thats how the stories go)

the filming is done on location, and the stories are excellent. Totally amazing vintage coke smuggling, hash, heroin, told from many perspectives; truly excellent stories and an excellent show. Amazing format

START WITH THE EPISODE "RAVING ARIZONA" .... You will absolutely love it! Its about a young guy from the UK who moves to arizona to become a millionaire stock broker. He ends up getting stressed out, and decides him and his buddy should go to a rave and drop E.... (this is in the early 90s) They have a blast and he decides that it will be easier to just sell E pills . So within a few weeks, he has his own private club and hundreds of people working for him and selling ecstasy. He does it for like 10 years and becomes a huge-time king pin, and the mafia goes after him, and the police and you'll see if you watch it..... ITS ON NETFLIX

I LOVE that series. I dvr all of them. My favorite is "the black palace of horrors." I actually spoke with the man on the phone and got his autographed book. There are so many good episodes though.

the black palace our horrors? which season is that in? not on netflix i'm guessing,....

That episode was from series 7. IDK about Netflix, I'd think it'd be available there. That one is my favorite but only by a bit. There are so many good episodes it's hard to choose. Raving AZ was a awesome one as you said. Most if not all are available for viewing on youtube at least.

Yeah i got into this show and saw most of them I think. A while ago now, I recall the raving arizona one

I LOVE that series. I dvr all of them. My favorite is "the black palace of horrors." I actually spoke with the man on the phone and got his autographed book. There are so many good episodes though.

weird. I actually just paused this episode to peruse BL, and stumbled on this thread.

I've seen it... it's depressing as shit, and it makes me hate the countries being featured.