Lockdd out again

telepathetic

Bluelighter
So other than this session and one on laptop, I can't remember my password for this account nor the burner email attached. Plz help :(

Idk man, passwords are kind of important. If you don't have either then I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe someone else has a better answer.

If you had set up a backup account on your email you should be able to do a "forgot my password" on the email

Idk man, passwords are kind of important. If you don't have either then I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe someone else has a better answer.
I just started using a new one as a mantra and my old ones aren't working and there must have been an interim one I forgot. Session's aren't reset often here so easy to not type it but once every few months

which browser do you use? is your password not saved in your browser?

alasdair

After being off of Bluelight for jail and then rehab, I'm damn surprised I even remembered my password. Especially since it's some weird ass shit. When I was doing heavy dissos I would wake up in the morning and all my passwords had been changed to some weird ass codes, and I'd have to hunt them down and find little notes where I had scribbled them down.

After being off of Bluelight for jail and then rehab, I'm damn surprised I even remembered my password. Especially since it's some weird ass shit. When I was doing heavy dissos I would wake up in the morning and all my passwords had been changed to some weird ass codes, and I'd have to hunt them down and find little notes where I had scribbled them down.
Like that movie Memento