• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

lLyrica obliterates Anxiety caused by A-PVP where as benzos has no effect why?

snubi

Bluelighter
i have been binging on a-PVP for 45 days, 1g of lyrica obliterate the anxiety caused by the drug, but benzos has no effect, except on the heart rate blood preasure. anyone got a theory as to why?

Nobody can tell you, everyone responds to drugs differently, if you've been on a month long bender then everything is up in the air anyway.

What benzos were you taking?

1g Pregabalin (Lyrica) - even much more so if taken without tolerance / buildup, which is what I guess from your post - is a high dose and as far as I know the mode of action of acute, high-dose pregabaline is not yet known - the substance features a "high" starting at maybe as low as 400mg w/o tolerance, which becomes more pronounced as dose escalates, that is quite unique and happens only if one has been off the substance for at least .. maybe 2-3 weeks, if not more. If one builds up slowly to 600mg/d as recommended, he will not trigger that - neither will taking 1.2g do when one is at 400 or 600mg/d.

A really odd substance. I would not be too surprised if it will show up that pregabaline is able to trigger a yet unknown receptor / mechanism ... like the GHB receptor...

A 45 day long aPVP bender???? How in the hell are you still alive? If I even go 3 days on that stuff my vision starts vibrating, I start hearing operas come out of my ceiling fan and I blackout randomly throughout the day. Damn friend I hope you're alright. Make sure you wash your teeth regularly!! That stuff will eat away at enamel like mac n' cheese.

I find aPVP to be the only stimulant I prefer to not mix with benzos. Something about the stimulation/rush/anxiety is pleasing to me unlike amp/meth/4mmc etc.

As dopamimetric said Pregabalin most likely effects other receptor pathways or mechanisms of actions other than the normal benzodiazapine binding spot(s). Would be interesting to know more about what sets apart aPVP from other stimulants in regards to its reaction to benzos/Pregabalin.

Benzos have very little body-high effect, and from my experience Pregabalin had a stronger body high/euphoria with similarities at times to alcohol. It may just be all-around better at bringing you down a notch, especially since aPVP is such a gnarly chemical.