• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Little test

Mike Ritchie 36

Greenlighter
I'm basically a drug addict that will basically take anything. Human garbage can. My addiction to dxm, gabapentin and lyrica and benadryl, and wellbutrin, and norco got me hooked up with 3 voices which claim to be 3 deceased women and depersonalization which makes it seem like they are in control at times. Basically I have split personality problems except I am conscious when they take over. I need help. Today im on 480 mg generic cccs, 100 mg benadryl, 4 gm of gabapentin, 3 stacker3 pills and 4 belladonna 15x pills from 99 cent store. I feel calm, euphoric, relaxed, yet amped and im hearing voices and seeing oevs. Should I go to er even though i feel ok?

Have you heard voices before you started taking these drugs? Also, what are stackers or cccs? Please use the proper names of drugs you're taking. We're not trained in the medical field so we can't tell if you're in trouble or need to go to the emergency room.

Have you heard voices before you started taking these drugs? Also, what are stackers or cccs? Please use the proper names of drugs you're taking. We're not trained in the medical field so we can't tell if you're in trouble or need to go to the emergency room.

coricidin cough and cold, maybe?

The only thing more alarming than that your hearing voices is that despite hearing voice "you feel ok".

That is not normal. Im no doctor but when I was involentary inpatient the people who where "feeling ok" despite hearing voices had serious mental illness. Im guessing any mentally healthy person would not be feeling ok the moment they started hearing voices. I worry you might be lacking insite into how severe your brains messed up right now. Its nothing to be ashamed of. The brain can easily convince itself everything fine even when its not.

I think at the very least you need a psychiatrist and therapist as soon as possible.

I agree with d1nach. At least cut down on using these drugs so heavily because you can?t keep this up forever without running into serious issues.

The voices might be a side effect of being on deleraints and disassociatives, or they could be indicative of a mental illness. You won?t know for sure until you take some time being sober and maybe see a doctor.

It might seem benign right now but if you continue using at this rate it?s only going to get worse.

Last edited:
So you are taking chlorpheniramine maleate in the cccs, which is a deliriant, you are taking belladona, which is a deliriant and benadryl which is a deliriant. I'd be very surprised if you weren't hearing voices. Get some help as others suggested and at very least stop taking the cccs they are very very very bad for you.

My head feels really heavy and I'm having a high level of anxiety. One of the personalities/voices said these are horrible drugs and I need to stop Heard male voice say God also wants me to stop before long or I might end up dying.

You should seek professional help immediately imho. If the amount you described above is a daily amount you will be dead or seriously sick very soon. If you live in/near a large city there are for sure resources u can access for free

If you feel the need to ask if you should seek medical attention, then you should do so, rather than posting on an online forum. The symptoms you are describing are serious, severe, and likely to increase with continued usage. Better safe than sorry.

OP, regrettable, I feel that you are dealing with a very serious situation that needs immediate attention. Experiencing waking hallucinations in any instance should be considered something that must be addressed.

You have a lot going on. I see that, but you need to stop abusing the Coricidin Cough and Cold immediately. It is absolutely not a safe drug to abuse for its Dextromethorphan content. I understand that it's cheap and easy to acquire, but out of all of your issues, which I must admit are extensive at this point, abusing the Triple C's is of the most dangerous.

We cannot in any way diagnose you Psychiatrically. What must be done at this point is that you need to cease using these drugs and determine where you are at emotionally and psychologically. If you are unable to stop using the drugs on your own, you should seek medical attention at the emergency department. At any rate, this is not sustainable. I want to help you very much, but given the complexity of everything that you're going through, I feel that it would be irresponsible to assume that I or any of us can actually solve it remotely.

My only advice and I feel it's the best you're going to get, is to go to the ED and get started on ceasing some of these drugs. They can probably hook you up with mental health services and you can start working through this. Keep us posted.

Its like the nirvana song I hear the voices and they are my friends. Part of me doesn't want to return to reality. But I need to find a good rehab and get a "living" human support system.

I bought two bottles of long acting tussin from the 99 cent store today instead which is dxm only. No energy pills today otherwise everything else is the same amount. Parents convinced stackers are speed and flushed em. They know about my other drugs.

I think you can learn from kurt cobain and get help instead of self medicating only to blow your head off with a shotgun.

I know that sounds harsh but mental health is serious. I went to the dollar store to buy dxm daily. I did dxm everyday for years because it was cheap and to not be in reality. One time i even bought like 40 bottles. Nothing bad really happened until not addressing my mental health led to a careful suicide attempt that left me in icu on tubes for days or weeks heavily sedated and having to learn to walk again.

I think if you really look up to kurt cobain you can get treatment using his life as a example of what happen if you dont.