• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Little red M30's

falsifiedhypothesi

Bluelight Crew
Just got ahold of some morphine 30mg pills through one of my good friends. Usually he only comes through with tram once in a great while but he surprised me today with these little reds.

I'm wondering if these can be plugged and if they are the gelling formula that I've heard about. I've never had morphine before so this will be my first round with it but I've taken oxy-hydrocodone plenty of times before. I have a tolerance to where 30mg of oxy would have me good and high and probably nodding, I say probably because it's been a while since I've had oxy but not nearly as long for hydro.

What can I expect from these? I took one 20 minutes ago by chewing it and they definitely taste a little gel-like once the saliva gets to them.

Plug that shit bro. Morphine is only good for a little sedation and body buzz orally. If you really wanna go all in , you COULD Iv them, but I would advise against this, as IV'ing anything is bad, especially pills full of filler and shit. Dissolve it in about 5ml of water, put that shit in an oral syringe, and put it in your poop schute. Lay on your side for about 15-20 min. You'll be feeling pretty fucking good, but mirphine is much more sedating than oxy or hydro, so be prepared to be more slumped than you would with oxy or hydro. Good luck man!

TAKE THE COATING OFF BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING. put it in your mouth and suck the reddish/pinkish/purplish coating off so you only have a white pill left. then plug if you wish. or IV, they are abuse deterrent and do gel but you can indeed IV them if you TAKE THE COATING OFF and use a lot of water.
just seriously, make sure you take that coating off before doing anything w/ them. that shit is nasty, nothing but chemical sludge, and that's what really makes them "abuse proof."

plenty of tutorials on how to prepare them for intranasal and iv
the gel is the anti abuse shit they added
you also get less of the dose when the pill is modified or ROA is other than oral

thanks for the responses. I can already see what a pain in the ass (pun intended?) that nasty red coating is.

When you say tolerance do you really mean baseline tolerance? I hope ur not actually physically addicted or using opiates daily because people that cant not use daily dont need to use opiates.

When you say tolerance do you really mean baseline tolerance? I hope ur not actually physically addicted or using opiates daily because people that cant not use daily dont need to use opiates.

Yes I mean actual physical tolerance not baseline tolerance. Sorry to let you down but I do use opiates for reasons other then physical pain

How come you got yourself physically addicted when you will have to go through withdrawals later?

How come you got yourself physically addicted when you will have to go through withdrawals later?

maybe it could have happened because opiates are ...highly addictive? just a guess.
very few people set out w/ the intention of ending up dependent.