R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Little advice...

Bennym

Greenlighter
Hi all,
I'm new around here but looking for some advice.

Recently I've started seeing a new girl after breaking up with a long term partner over a year ago.

We we recently had some fun but a certain chap didn't seem to raise to the occasion. Normally he doesn't have any trouble and if anything he can wake up at a slight breeze but while we were getting intimate and she really wanted it he just didn't.

I really like the girl and she likes me and we're taking things slow in terms of relationship but we really want to have fun too.

I'm just worried that he does it again and it puts her off, I reqssured her that it isn't her and that what fun we did have was brilliant but I'm kinda worried he's lost his edge as such.

I'm not sure why as he can wake up in demand usually!

Doud it it be physiological? Stress? Genuinely don't know but wondering if anyone on here could give me some advice please?

Thank you!

B

P.S I'm 24 and in good health and shape.

Hi all,
I'm new around here but looking for some advice.

Recently I've started seeing a new girl after breaking up with a long term partner over a year ago.

We we recently had some fun but a certain chap didn't seem to raise to the occasion. Normally he doesn't have any trouble and if anything he can wake up at a slight breeze but while we were getting intimate and she really wanted it he just didn't.

I really like the girl and she likes me and we're taking things slow in terms of relationship but we really want to have fun too.

I'm just worried that he does it again and it puts her off, I reqssured her that it isn't her and that what fun we did have was brilliant but I'm kinda worried he's lost his edge as such.

I'm not sure why as he can wake up in demand usually!

Doud it it be physiological? Stress? Genuinely don't know but wondering if anyone on here could give me some advice please?

Thank you!

B

It could easily be stress, but no one could give you an answer that is anything more than speculation. I wouldn't be too worries unless it happens again. If so, I'd see a Dr.

Sometimes I find it difficult until I'm comfortable with a girl, but I have anxiety like a motherfucker and sex especially can bring me to the edge of a full blown panic attack depending on the situation.

Could it it be physiological? Stress? Genuinely don't know but wondering if anyone on here could give me some advice please?

Assuming you still get erections fine on your own.. then it's a mental issue obviously. Perhaps a part of you hasn't moved on from your ex, in the sense that you were so used to her touch and triggering your arousal? Anxiety is a great boner killer.. the body goes into panic and puts blood where it's needed most to get you away from the situation.

Don't rush to the sex.. foreplay is for both men and women. Go slow. Build up to that moment in a really relaxed way.. so lots of skin touching, stroking, kissing, until you're totally relaxed.

Happened to me more than once. Don't do it until it feels right. It's always better to say "Not tonight" than "This never happened to me before".

Thanks for the replies guys!

The he thing is my ex wasn't that great at all and the new girl is far more attractive! It's confusing as my ex was shocking the bedroom dept. sex wasn't all that often either so it's not that or her that I'm missing.. Far from it.

I guess soemtimes they they have a brain of their own sometimes! There when you don't want one and when you do they refuse!

I thought about bout going to see th doctor but there is noticing now until early 2015 and she's coming over tomorrow! She really is eager for him to see her as she says and I want it too but he doesn't... Yet he does at the same time he shows the signs but not as some would think! Ha!

All il very confusing and complicated!

I did think about using one of those enhancer things you an buy in the dispensing machines in the pub but do they work? All new to me! My friends have taken them as a joke and they have said nothing happens! Haha!

Thanks agaun for for the replies I appreciate it!

B

Haha! I like that guy ^^^!

I'm voting for him to reconstruct the Lounge & have full control of Lounge Operations!

You got my vote bud!

It could easily be stress

Sometimes I find it difficult until I'm comfortable with a girl, but I have anxiety like a motherfucker and sex especially can bring me to the edge of a full blown panic attack depending on the situation.

This x1000.

Sometimes it's stress or anxiety. There has been a few times where my boyfriend just couldn't get it up and it had to be that.
Just relax :)