• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lithium, Methamphetamine & Blood Level Tests

Mice

Greenlighter
Hi Blue light, this topic may not be in the right area but I'm looking for information on passing a Lithium Blood Test after not taking it for over a month. I have a Hyperthyroid disorder & that causes a faster metabolism anyway so even when taking Thyroid Medications, my previous Tests Results for lithium were low anyway (0.4-0.8)

I have also been using Methamphetamines to help manage the (injected) Psych Medication I'm forced to take while on a Court Order & I am not taking the Oral Meds like Lithium during this Court Order.

I passed my last Lithium Blood test with a 0.6 result, would testing my blood levels under 12 hours give a higher reading? For example instead of taking it at 8pm & being tested at 8am,could I take it at say 1am & test at 8am for a higher reading?

I know lithium can be dangerous & I hate being prescribed it, so I've only used it for 5 days prior to a new Test to mimic the same levels they tested first at 5 days of being prescribed it.

I understand the Methamphetamines also speed up my metabolism & I don't use them in those 5 days prior to a Lithium Blood Test.

I've been accused of having a Mental Illness I don't actually have & on a Court order to take the medications. I'm doing my best to remain mentally sharp during this time by reducing how many Meds I can take without being caught, just to enable me to stay on top of my defence against the order & prevent the zombie effects & cognitive decline caused by these medications.

I am also on a Haloperidol long-acting injection once per month of 10mg & the Methamphetamine has been absolutely brilliant with it, I take the Meth AFTER the hour the long acting injection is released & the Methamphetamine seems to kick it off my brain receptors reliably, giving me much welcomed relief from the side effects.

I have just over a month left of the court order so far & I plan on curbing my Methamphetamine use in combination with ending the medication doses at the end of the Court Order.

Any information is greatly appreciated, apparently the lithium levels can drop dramatically from innocent acts such as eating some salty chips or drinking too much water.

I am aiming at producing a 0.8 test result, up from a 0.4 test result after 5 days. The first test they gave me was after 5days so that is their baseline measurement.