• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Listening to slow music

Inds

Bluelighter
Hardstyle trance sounded awesome on E when I first rolled a few weeks ago and I plan to do that again but I was also wondering what beautiful, slow music feels like on E? I have a few in my mind that makes me feel relaxed and at peace but some of them are rather melancholy and I fear the mdma will intensify this into grief. Any wisdom?
Also do you guys have any trouble doing computer tasks when rolling? I'm thinking I should have my music on my iPod. Last time my muscle memory prevailed and I blacked out later.

I often have difficulty focussing, both visually and mentally. So I set the music up before the roll.
Meditation type music can work, but it's a cooler slightly hypnotic experience and might send you to sleep.
Several or the remixes of classical music with edm sound great but like you I'm not sure if listening to symphonic work on E would be all that great.

Also do you guys have any trouble doing computer tasks when rolling?
Not on MD, but I once tried to copy music to USB while on LSD. Ended up with 10 windows of same folder open and no music copied to the USB.

YES this is super underrated! Just relax, breathe deeply and do away any anxiety you have. In fact this sometimes replaced going to a nightclub

This was my go-to song when rolling in my bedroom -- slow enough to do stretches and yet has sort of a hypnotic vibe with 4/4 beat:

or even slower:

Last edited:
Yeah maan! I love it also..
And I am a guy that loves electronic music.. But some times I love to listen some chill music, like ambient music.. while rolling on my home.
This is the way to go if you want some terapeutic use of this substance (I am not saying that you could not reach that state with other music)

YES this is super underrated! Just relax, breathe deeply and do away any anxiety you have. In fact this sometimes replaced going to a nightclub

This was my go-to song when rolling in my bedroom -- slow enough to do stretches and yet has sort of a hypnotic vibe with 4/4 beat:

This is nice, exactly what I am looking for for my drug time play list, do you have more ?

These are somewhat similar:

I can't link more than 2 videos but these are slightly faster / has more going on in the song:

Pryda - choo

Rudimental - right here (hot since 82 remix)

Dancaless - easy (PYM remix)

Last edited: