• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

List your favorite legal and illegal highs! even if you dont like em, list em!

Including RCs? There's a lot! Hundreds, thousands. Maybe even tens of thousands.

Heres some of the better ones excluding RCs ( in my opinion)

Kratom
Phenibut
DXM
Nitrous
Poppy seed tea
Kava
Kanna
Areca Nut (Betel nut)
Lions tale (Wild dagga)
Salvia
Jenkem (JK)

Oh legal and illegal??

how about heroin and ghb

Back in the days people used "Popper" (a mixture of ether with perfume together with cloroform) in dancing clubs, I remembered how young and normal those things were, to the point it wasn't even classified as a drug yet probably because they appeared to be a "fashionable spray for icy perfume", slim bottled so people would throw this cold liquid in someone's clothes to make an icy effect, except that everyone was sniffing the wet shirt to get high for few minutes every here and then.

That was was my recollection of experiencing drugs and we were all like 13, 14 years old. We didn't even drink or smoke as this seemed to be more than enough back then. Those who did too much would faint because of the ether.

All of that in a night club. I still find hard to believe how they got away with that without raising any red flag at the time as we all went straight up to MJ and even Coke and pain meds. Our parents had no idea of how epidemic this was turning to.

I like (1=best):
1. Heroin/Morphine
2. any other opioids
3. LSD
4. Shrooms
5. Kratom
6. Nicotine

I dislike (1=worst):
1. Alcohol and non-opioid downers
2. any upper
3. Cannabis

Pretty much all of the good ones I can think of have been listed already with the exception of one of my favorites:

Propylhexedrine (benzedrex)

Edit: speaking only of the non illegal ones, anways

Last edited:
Thanks Castiel!
heheh.

Orange sunshine 'Cid. That was supposed to be ald-52, right? I read this article and the makers got their sentence reduced big-time because of the alleged lsd, not being lsd-25.

Or wasn't that true? Wasn't the most credible source so don't quote me on this.

I've always heard that Orange Sunshine was supposed to be ALD as well. For most people, the two are probably indistinguishable from each other.