View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Liquid or blotter

onepumpchump

Bluelighter
I've never had the opportunity to buy my LSD in a dropper bottle, but an opportunity has come up and I was wondering what the advantages of liquid is?

Is it easier to store for long periods of time?

LSD in liquid or blotter form will degrade in heat, sunlight and air to a degree. Tabs or liquid stored in a fridge have negligible degradation.

I have never heard of anyone dropping it in their nose; seems like it would be awkward. I don't know about the eyes either but to each their own. I would just drop it under the tongue.

Liquid can be dropped in the nose or eyes for a faster, cleaner trip.

As Cosmic Giraffe said, dropping liquid LSD into the nose does indeed sound very awkward, very uncomfortable and quite pointless. I never heard of any one doing it. Maybe Nexus_hipster Has it confused with NBOMe's? they are sometimes insufflated in liquid form.

What ever you do, DO NOT drop liquid LSD into your eyes, that is the worst piece of advice ever. Sure it's possible, but it's quite dangerous because you don't know what other chemicals are in there, or what bacteria is growing in your liquid LSD. I know a couple of people who took acid this way and they are fine, but that doesn't mean it's safe. You could get an eye infection, or worst case, damage your eyesight.

https://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=1769

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=50110

Also, MOA doesn't effect how "clean" a LSD trip feels, thats complete nonsense.

The normal method of administration for liquid LSD is to place a drop on your hand and lick it off (this way you have good control of how big the drop gets. Also the skin between the thumb and the index finger makes a nice shallow groove to catch the drop) Of cause, there might be local variations of how to do this.

It's obviously also possible to measure your liquid LSD dose very precise with an oral syringe, and put it in a larger quantity of liquid for drinking.

There's really no advantage of blotters over liquid or vice versa, imo. it's a question of preference really.

I assume the thread can upon with the recent availability of powder lysergics which are being priced a couple of dollars per hit cheaper than already laid blotters

You should research this. The biggest difference is how the law prosecutes you if you get caught.