• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Liquid morphine sulfate 20mg/ml

Stuck in a pod

Greenlighter
Intramuscular administration
I can't find any info on IM or Subcutaneous use. Former heroin user here so I have of course skin popped nastier stuff but need sum advice.this shit is bitter as can be but I have no veins and I don't want to do it up the butt. Please help.

Is this liquid meant for IV / IM administration? Should be pretty straight forward.

If you're talking about oral formulations, I recommend against injecting these, but they're excellent up the ass 8)
All the extraneous junk in oral formulations make it REALLY bad news when injected.

Its oral but not syrup. This may sound crazy but not so worried about infection. I just wanted to know if they put a filler that dangerous when Intramuscular subcutaneous. The consistency is like water very bitter. I think I'm going to try a little and see if it irritates my skin. I've skin popped some of the nastiest black tar and this pharmaceutical grade solution can't be any worse, right?

I'm not qualified to answer this outright, but my gut tells me that yes, it can be worse.
I just looked at the box and it says its sugar and alcohol free. Does that make any difference in your opinion as far as the possible issue with IM or Subcutaneous? Thanks for your replies by the way!

What is the exact name and brand of the product you have?

Thanks for the response! Ive been searching all day it seems and hardly anyone has brought up IM. Anything irritation and any prep or just draw it up?

Went ahead and and injected 5mg IM just to test out in case of any issues. Added a little water draw up though cotton, no burning, mild redness went away in 20 minutes, no swelling, and mild head change (tolerance).
But for anyone else looking, this was my experience. Will increase dose later. Thanks to the couple people who replied.