• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids liquid morphine oral solution vs pills

kahless720

Greenlighter
I'm really only using opiates for pain, not so much recreational purposes. Anyways ive taken 10mg morphine before but i couldnt find any pills. but i did get ahold of a bottle of morphine sulfate oral solution 20mg/ml.

i know morphine is much stronger when iv, but since this is oral.... would 0.5ml be equivilant to a 10mg pill?

thanks for the help

Oral Morphine sucks lol….massive histamine release, sleepy/drowsy, mental impairment and reduced vigilance/energy.

Ultimate Mu-Opioid agonist = oral Oxycodone /
1.5 - 2X more potent than oral Morphine
80% excellent oral bioavailability
Stimulating opioid analgesic synthesized from theBaine - as apposed from sleepy Morphine opioid
The only negative properties is it’s significantly pleasurable Re-enforcing euphoric bliss even outshining than of injecting pharmaceutical grade Diamorphine (Heroin) & Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)

Morphine Sulphate would’ve been great if this was 1895

F cking Sackler family Purdue Pharma forever stigmatizing Oxycodone forever…….they should have 80% of all liquid asserts / company shares / private holdings / personal assets STRIPPED from every single board member, share holder, family member, personal estates (luxurious mansions) seized and liquidated …..put in a massive escrow account and dispersed accordingly state by state for the cluster fuck of medical financial costs and damages, 10 year federal prison term for every individual involved.

I know people who have 5 serious surgeries, titanium pins in legs, etc…..and p@ssy claught doctors too shook to prescribe Oxycodone IR & XR ……a 200lbs 40 year old woman given 1mg Dilaudid tablets lol

A single Mickey Mouse mg of weak ass oral Dilaudid with 30% oral bioavailability for significant pain

Luckily this lady was provided with Canadian percs/TEC’s and PF Oxy-IR 5mg tablets with NSAIDS and CBD/THC oral jel caps. It took 3-4 tablets of Oxy-IR 5mg tablets to make her comfortable and pain free for a 200lbs woman with her entire leg nearly amputated and rebuilt with titanium rods

Fuckn Florida pill mills and those FDA c@ck suckers

oral Methadone 80mg-100mg + a potent dopaminergic stimulant (d-Amphetamine 15mg IR / Ritalin 60mg) is the ultimate painkilling one-two knock out punch

The Legendary oral hybrid Brompton Cocktail
*Methadone 80mg
*Ritalin 60mg IR
*Valium 30mg
*Lyrica 300mg
*Cannabis 10mg oil
*Ethanol / Jin 3oz

1 hour ticket to heaven ……Cocaine & Ketamine 50/50 little lines every fresh Jin cocktail before having a premium Belmont cigarette on the patio. Roaring fireplace and a good movie, all cozy on the couch with my GF while cleaning my Colt 1911 .45 on the coffee table lol……Happiness, is a WARM Gun lmao (Beatles song) ….but no, really…it is lol. The smell of a freshly cleaned & well oiled firearm smells like my woman’s warm pie, ready to F@CK ….gets me all excited lol