View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Liquid LSD drops in Hookah

Crossxx

Greenlighter
Hey all who may or may not view this and decide to reply. Last night. At approximately 10:40 I did acid for the first time. Me and my friends took two hits each. Of which. We all had a blast. Well over 12 hours now. Still no sleep and thinking. So my question is mainly as the title implies. Would it be possible to add add liquid LSD to a hookah vase with water in it? Or with any other liquid like alcohol and what not. I'm asking if its possible to get effects from this. Not practical. Just possible.

The only way you would be able to get effects is by drinking the hookah water and I really hope you don't do that.

Hi welcome to PD / bluelight :) Glad you had a blast trying LSD recently!

There are several reasons why it is not (realistically) possible what you are proposing:

- the LSD would degrade from the heat in the bowl
- LSD would be absorbed by the water coming into contact with it
- most of all: the loss along the way would be too much, if you would extend this into the absurd and use insane and extremely expensive amounts of LSD, an small, even infinitesimal part of it might reach the smoker. (hooker? ;) )

Well i understand that chlorine in water kills LSD. But I was wondering if I put straight moonshine in my hookah vase with 6 doses of acid if it would have any effect.

Don't even waste your acid that way. If you want another way to do it just put it up your nose. It will all be absorbed and it will be faster than oral. Any that may drip down your throat will also be absorbed that way. Smoking acid is just pretty much insane. Try it if you want but odds are you'll just waste it. Maybe put some on a sheet of foil and chase the dragon, but a hookah is ridiculous. How is the tiny amount ever going to make it all the way through before it condenses? I suppose it's conceivable that it would work but since there are better ways why even attempt it? Actually, the heat could decompose it into god knows what ergot compound. You don't know what the decomposition products might do to you. You could get gangrene and lose your limbs or something. Ain't real likely, but it's just unpredictable what might happen.

Last edited:
It would be a total waste. Are you sure you have acid? If the drug is lasting longer than 12 hours it's not LSD.

OK well u obviously have no knowledge of LSD and should stop right now before u waste some good cid.

It would be a total waste. Are you sure you have acid? If the drug is lasting longer than 12 hours it's not LSD.
It can last longer if you dosed over a period of time, or you count the comedown IME. The total LSD experience is about 18 hours for me; 12 hours of tripping and 6 more of trying to eat and make sense of what just happened. Although... your question is valid. We see so many "First time LSD" style threads on here, and I'd say at least 50% of them turn out to be young kids getting duped with Nbomes.

But seriously OP, please don't waste good LSD in a hookah. If you're gonna take LSD, just freakin eat it. It's proven to be a most effective ROA, infinitely so in comparison to vaporizing it.

Don't even waste your acid that way. If you want another way to do it just put it up your nose. It will all be absorbed and it will be faster than oral. Any that may drip down your throat will also be absorbed that way. Smoking acid is just pretty much insane. Try it if you want but odds are you'll just waste it. Maybe put some on a sheet of foil and chase the dragon, but a hookah is ridiculous. How is the tiny amount ever going to make it all the way through before it condenses? I suppose it's conceivable that it would work but since there are better ways why even attempt it? Actually, the heat could decompose it into god knows what ergot compound. You don't know what the decomposition products might do to you. You could get gangrene and lose your limbs or something. Ain't real likely, but it's just unpredictable what might happen.

Attempting to smoke LSD won't work at all, chasing the dragon or otherwise. LSD degrades rapidly in the presence of extreme heat.

Also, none of the LSD degradation products are toxic. It doesn't turn into any dangerous ergoloid compounds, there is no risk of gangrene or anything like that. Attempting to smoke LSD will only turn it into an inactive compound and be a complete waste.

some friends in high school smoked some paper hits ...nothing happened....smoking mushrooms def had an effect.. albeit different..

Last edited:
Attempting to smoke LSD won't work at all, chasing the dragon or otherwise. LSD degrades rapidly in the presence of extreme heat.

Also, none of the LSD degradation products are toxic. It doesn't turn into any dangerous ergoloid compounds, there is no risk of gangrene or anything like that. Attempting to smoke LSD will only turn it into an inactive compound and be a complete waste.

Yeah I guess it doesn't turn into toxic ergoloids. I found the MSDS for it. It says thermal decomposition produces toxic carbon and nitrogen compounds but it would be tiny amounts of course.

Welp I must say if this stuff wasnt acid i dont know what it is. But I am a stoner through and through. And I had the concept of weed in my hookah mixed with the acid. And was simply wondering if it was a conceivable thought. I do thank everyone for their comments and advise on the matter. No smoking acid. Cut my forehead put a sheet on it and hold with a bandana right?

Alternative thought. What about placing acid around the hose of the hookah? Like putting a metal screen on the mouth piece of the hose with 2 hits in it and some liquid dripped for on your lips. The suction could transfer lsd on the smoke itself without harming the lsd correct? I'm a through and through stoner. And feel as if it may be possible. This idea i feel may actually be plausible.

Alternative thought. What about placing acid around the hose of the hookah? Like putting a metal screen on the mouth piece of the hose with 2 hits in it and some liquid dripped for on your lips. The suction could transfer lsd on the smoke itself without harming the lsd correct? I'm a through and through stoner. And feel as if it may be possible. This idea i feel may actually be plausible.
Again, no. Just no. Many of us are stoners too, but we're not naive enough to waste good acid on gimmicks. You say it sounds plausible yet you seem to have absolutely no knowledge about LSD's chemistry or stability. Just smoke your damn weed if you wana smoke so bad dude. Heat destroys LSD, and the most effective and only way you should consider using it is orally. If you can't grasp that, please PM me with information so you can send the LSD my way and it won't be wasted.

Welp I must say if this stuff wasnt acid i dont know what it is. But I am a stoner through and through. And I had the concept of weed in my hookah mixed with the acid. And was simply wondering if it was a conceivable thought. I do thank everyone for their comments and advise on the matter. No smoking acid. Cut my forehead put a sheet on it and hold with a bandana right?
The amount of LSD on a hit is practically microscopic; it would disperse in the liquid never to be heard from again.

How about you drop the acid first, and then hit the hookah? Like other have said, LSD is not stable to heat, and I think exposing it to the complex mixture of stuff in smoke would be unwise, too.

The closest thing that might work is aersolized LSD in a puff style inhaler. Like what they use for albuterol. Something without heat. But then it's hard to have that on a hookah.

The other issue is titrating a dose, I've read that even injected LSD takes a little while to reach peak effects. Smoking LSD seems like a way to cause massive freakouts if you got impatient. Or if you didn't know your hookah was laced with acid.

So yeah, stick to blotter paper and microdots, kids.

No no no and no!

The lsd needs to get into your system by being absorbed through the skin.. putting it in bong water doesn't magicly make it evaporate into your lungs.

Sorry but this idea is crazy obscure. It would make more sense to ask if you could smoke it mixed on your herb (no, you cant)

Perhaps putting it in a volcano like vaporizer set at the right temperature might volatilize a dose of LSD... but I agree that this is all very obscure, not to mention very unnecessary. LSD absorbs very well orally.

Someone mentioned smoking mushrooms, I tried that once while already on a mushroom trip (also may have added K in the mix), and it seemed to kick the trip into higher gear but it suddenly got very dark, with horrible imagery etc. But could just have been the nastiness of the smoke that triggered that, with or without actual potentiation. It made me not ever wanna try that again though. Getting unknown burning products is just not what I want. Especially if - again - it's so unnecessary!

case closed?

This will not work at all. The LSD will absorb into the water so unless you drink the water it will not do anything. It won't magically emerge from the water into your hookah hits. And I know you din't ask this but you can't smoke LSD either, it will be destroyed by the heat. I mention it because I thought that's what you were going to ask when I read the thread title.