• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Liquid Hydrocodone Question

Dro Yahwey

Greenlighter
Hey y?all I?m a new member here so sorry if this is in the wrong section. I currently have a bottle of liquid hydrocodone/acetaminop 7.5/325. Now I?ve dipped my blunts/ smeared lean on my stick and rolled it, but I?m wondering if I can do the same with this liquid? Any answer help! Thanks in advance!

I don't know about using the liquid for that purpose. However, the more important question is: have you extracted the acet. out of that concoction? Would CWE be possible with liquids?

I was unaware that I even needed to do that. So I will need to look into how to do that. Also what does CWE stand for?

I honestly think you would be better off taking the hydro and then just smoking the blunt to maximize the effects of both drugs. Just my opinion. Kids in high school use to do this and I don't think it ever did anything for me. I think it was more of a placebo effect for the other kids.

Soaking blunts in cough syrup probably doesn't do much apart from increase the placebo response. If you want to actually get ripped just drink some of the syrup and smoke a fat blunt.

CWE stands for cold water extraction, it's the process of using cold water to dissolve the opiate (hydrocodone) and leave most of the acetaminophen behind. Acetaminophen is poisonous in large doses but you seem to be taking such a small amount that it's probably insignificant. Plus i don't know how well a CWE would work on syrup products.

Soaking blunts in cough syrup probably doesn't do much apart from increase the placebo response. If you want to actually get ripped just drink some of the syrup and smoke a fat blunt.

CWE stands for cold water extraction, it's the process of using cold water to dissolve the opiate (hydrocodone) and leave most of the acetaminophen behind. Acetaminophen is poisonous in large doses but you seem to be taking such a small amount that it's probably insignificant. Plus i don't know how well a CWE would work on syrup products.

A cwe on a syrup product that sounds like a lot of unnecessary hassle lol if it's even possible I used to think you could dip your spliff I once outlined codeine tabs in a split and it was horrible no effects just horrible burning and a waste all you will do, l.p. Is give yourself a sore throat if your unlucky you could even damage it I think syrup and most pills are for swallowing not smoking I hope saved you the trouble of finding out for yourself op if you wanna do it right way do what falsifi said drink it down with some sprite don't go over the recommended dose wait for it to kick in and smoke away sounds like a good time hydrocodone would probably blow my head off lol