• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Likelihood of psychotic breaks on LSD vs Mushrooms

I've not been tested but here's my own views/experience on it.

I don't believe I'm prone to it, and I don't think it's as simple as people going too deep and not understanding reality from not. It probably doesn't matter, but I've never had serious trauma or depression in my life. From what I can tell at least, I'm about as mentally healthy as they come.

I've tripped on DOM, 2C-E, Shrooms, LSD, ETH-LAD, 1P-LSD, AL-LAD enough times. My only "bad trip" was on 200ug of good LSD. I don't smoke weed in general, but just after the peak I vaped a good amount and it sent me down a dark path to infinity. I was stuck, it was horrible, I was in a loop for 2 hours. But once the weed died down I felt amazing to be alive. There was nothing psychosis in that event, nor in the many other trips I've had (some much stronger - including 750ug ETH-LAD).

What happened to me, was on a pitful 150ug of AL-LAD. A tab of AL-LAD is so easy going I can and have gone to the office and worked while on that dose. That dosage for me is only enough to change my perspective on nature (and love it), nothing else really in terms of headspace.

I ended up thinking about space, and physics, which are things I've been interested in al my life and have read through all the wikipedia stuff on it. I thought about photons and something suddenly clicked in my head, I found some basic truth that explained everything. I got onto Wikipedia and was literally laughing at unsolved physics pages because "it's so obvious". I wrote a ton of stuff in notepads. fuelled it with more AL-LAD, I thought this was the tool enabling me to do it. For example on the 2nd day I lost track of how it all worked, took some AL-LAD and within 30mins I was OHH YEAAA... writing writing writing drawing diagrams etc. I was so tempted to tell people. I literally sat in my apartment and said out loud "Hello, if I've gone crazy then I am sorry to everyone, but from my perspective I'm sitting alone in my apartment and I've worked out such and such". I managed to tell myself after 4 days of it,that if it was so true and important, I could leave it for a couple of weeks and come back to it. I did that but never went back to it.

Lysergamides seem to have a way of showing people connections in things that don't really exist. I have seen enough stories about it, and whether someone is predisposed to it or not is really not the point, these substances can and do induce things that otherwise would not have occured.

I was worried for a while that if I tripped again I could go full retard, and around this time I saw a lot more of these ongoing psychotic delusions stories related to LSD. I have tripped plenty of times since, including on AL-LAD, and not even had a 1% hint of psychosis.

It is only after this experience that I've come to understand it a bit more. Much like really bad trips, it's difficult for people to understand who haven't really been there (ie: people comparing their "difficult" trips to really bad uncontrollable ones).

Um, momjrr, I'm almost afraid to ask... did this have something to do with the true nature of 'Dark Matter' perchance? Just curious - if you wish to know, it's quite obvious! Will shake science and religion to the foundations, but has been known about since prehistoric times...