• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Light orange superman pills?

xmas

Greenlighter
a friend of a friend got these and I saw similar looking pills seen in the uk and British death reports as well as other sketchy stories. I've never done E before so I'm not planning to do them but need to know if my friend should toss them.

Maybe pillreport has some info and pics of that print. I think is pillreport.com

Some places have on the sight testing as a means of harm reduction. I never saw one when I was into the rave scene.

I would definitely try to find some info on the print and its reputation before ingesting it.

Google is your friend in this scenario.

Your friend should test them, whatever he does. He shouldn't take them without testing, the risk is far too great and when it comes to those pink superman pills that have been killing people left and right lately, one mistake might be all it takes. It's not because they're orange and the lethal ones are pink that they can't contain the same thing. When pressing pills it's very easy to switch up your dyes, so a different colour pill is easily created. These aren't scare stories or anti-drug propaganda, the dangers are very real. Testkits are easily obtainable, see here for some good vendors and other general information about MDMA

*edit*
If you're in the US, these might the the ones you're talking about? If they are, the person that made that report used a testkit on them and it came back as being something else other than MDMA

*edit 2*
Yellow superman?

Last edited: