• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Light is Information - 1983 clip of Richard Feynman in his living room

So what did you experience in the hole?

For me the only real hole was like being in some huge oscilloscope and i realized that if it stopped moving I'd be dead and it kept on slowing down and I got heavier and heavier till after an eternity it started picking up again and slowly I came back to my mind first and my body after that.

Thanks bingey !

I don't think we are connecting in terms of defintions and really don't wish to argue about "k-hole" observations even though I've had those type of experiences. Apples and Oranges.

That may be one of the reasons why ketamine is habit forming. A friend of mine became addicted to it. And there is also the cautionary tale of John Lilly, who became severely debilitated from habitual use of ketamine ( although there may have been other organic processes at work)

Thanks bingey !

I don't think we are connecting in terms of defintions and really don't wish to argue about "k-hole" observations even though I've had those type of experiences. Apples and Oranges.
I'm sorry If I'm a bit all over the place, just putting ideas out there

So what did you experience in the hole?

For me the only real hole was like being in some huge oscilloscope and i realized that if it stopped moving I'd be dead and it kept on slowing down and I got heavier and heavier till after an eternity it started picking up again and slowly I came back to my mind first and my body after that.
That's a good description of the obliteration of space-time and any reference points to reality, or even the notion of reality. I found it to be a fairly oppressive sense of existence in that it seemed devoid of color & feeling, any tonalities whatsoever. I took a higher dose IM which played a role.

Last edited:
Yes so did I, it was monochromatic and scared the living daylight out of me
But later I realized that even with no sensory input there was still a part of me experiencing it. Whatever it may be.

But it wasn't as bad as Salvia divinorum, which rendered both my girlfriend and I unable to move our bodies. But we could occasionally communicate with words which I experienced as waves like Feynman describes. The speech waves moved through lesser or denser amplitude...from the air to the physical structure of my body at different rates which was the only distinction between anything and anything else. Oh I do remember what she said, "I'm going to kill you!" 🤣

But later I realized that even with no sensory input there was still a part of me experiencing it. Whatever it may be.
Yeah it's not a fun trip usually

But it wasn't as bad as Salvia divinorum, which rendered both my girlfriend and I unable to move our bodies. But we could occasionally communicate with words which I experienced as waves like Feynman describes. The speech waves moved through lesser or denser amplitude...from the air to the physical structure of my body at different rates which was the only distinction between anything and anything else. Oh I do remember what she said, "I'm going to kill you!" 🤣
Just to clarify I had said we should try this stuff and she went along good-naturedly however with very little previous drug experience at all. Can you imagine your first experience with a mind-altering substance is salvia. Salvia divinorum.

When she said that we both laughed. Partly because it was funny, but partly because we were absolutely immobilized

... a lot of people have had similar hollow experiences of Eternity on ketamine, and a possible explanation occurred to me. Ketamine has been used for surgical analgesia mostly in pets. Perhaps you're tapping into the morphic resonance generated by thousands of dog and cat trips!

Last edited: