• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Light green tiny Pills?

mc1976

Greenlighter
Hi Y'all SWIM recently got ahold of a tiny light green pill with the markings "M" inside a square on one side and the number "30" over a line on the other side
I was told it was FENT but he sliced off a small piece (about a quarter) and ate it with nothing noteworthy happening other than squelching his WD's no euphoria etc.
I was wondering if perhaps he was misinformed about what it was because after a cursory search on the GOOGLE-ER it yielded results saying it was OXY 30mg and I wish
I had a photo to share but was wondering if anyone has encountered these little green guys? and if he should buy more from him at a very fair price. Please advise!

Let me know if I've said anything in this post that may need to be reworded to comply with the rules of the group?

Personally I cannot say what you have or venture a guess and possibly the only way to tell 100% is to have it analyzed.
Move ahead if you must with caution....

Personally I cannot say what you have or venture a guess and possibly the only way to tell 100% is to have it analyzed.
Move ahead if you must with caution....
Is there a cheap and easy way to test them outside of getting a cop to do it!? LOL

hahahaha
not sure how to advise....
maybe look it up > see if the mass/weight can be gleaned > place on mg scale > if it weighs out +/- 1-2mg you cool most likely.
thats all i have
my bad

they’re fent or some other synthetic. at best. real m 30s are light blue. but so are many of the fakes. zero percent of the real ones are light green. getting fent in fake pill form usually involves a huge markup versus buying it in chunks. i advise not continuing to purchase.

you can test them with fent strips from dancesafe.org. they’re cheap.

edit:

googling i see some pharm pill sites have pictures of m 30 oxys that look light green, but that’s bad white balance. they’re light blue. done a ton of them and they are never light green legit from a pharmacy.

Last edited:
Hi Y'all SWIM recently got ahold of a tiny light green pill with the markings "M" inside a square on one side and the number "30" over a line on the other side
I was told it was FENT but he sliced off a small piece (about a quarter) and ate it with nothing noteworthy happening other than squelching his WD's no euphoria etc.
I was wondering if perhaps he was misinformed about what it was because after a cursory search on the GOOGLE-ER it yielded results saying it was OXY 30mg and I wish
I had a photo to share but was wondering if anyone has encountered these little green guys? and if he should buy more from him at a very fair price. Please advise!

Your going to need to attach a picture and give a better description. It it a circular pill?? Oval?

Dude, there are numerous pill id sites out there and with what you wrote on here, I'm sure it will id it just fine. Give it a try. BTW, one of the sites is actually called pill id, I think. Go figure.

I've only seen tiny light green as 15's, not as a 30mg. I use pill id, and other Google sites for id'ing too. My area has stayed true to color: 15mg is light green, and 30's as a light to a darker blue. 20mg's, which is hard to get, are grey.

Sounds like a fake oxy pressed with fent (based on the light green rather than blue color).

I’m sure there’s a 30 mg morphine pill that’s some what similar to your description.