LIght blue Mcdonalds

OPP

Bluelighter
Just got asked to test these tonight for a friend who doesn't have a tester.

Look like all the other Maccas that have been going around. Same press and dimensions. Light blue in colour and slightly shiney.

Reaction looked more brown than purple. Suspect meth/amphetamine after feeedback from others.

http://imageshack.us/f/713/imgp0316v.jpg/

Cant get the pic to show up.

Last edited:
Dude they don't look anything like the McDonalds, for one the pill is flat on the top rather than domed. They are thinner and waxy looking, and that reaction points to Amphetamines.

From what I can see in the photo, looks like a copycat batch.

It is domed on top. Hard to tell from that angle.

I meant that the dimensions and press look the same. Its been a while since I've had a Macca but from my memory they are pretty close. Apart from the waxy look.

I've seen darker blue ones bordering on a blueish purple with patchy white specks through them.. We'll pressed with a score on the back, flat and a beveled edge.. Anyone seen these or are they the same as this batch?

Blue McDonalds just tested in Sydney went straight to green on marquis.

These are very, very light blue, bordering on greyish. Some very light speckling. Domed. Definitely two batches, given the recent test put up on Pillreports which shows orange/brown. My reaction was nothing like that one. Tester definitely working properly.

OK here is the most recent report on McDonalds I can find apart from this one. So people can refer to that for the pill dimensions and whatnot as the OP said they are the same.

I am really giving you the benefit of the doubt here to not close this thread, in future I will not consider "Look like all the other Maccas that have been going around. Same press and dimensions" or similar to be adequate information supplied. Take the two seconds to measure the current pill you are talking about, if you can't do that and are just ASSUMING shits the same, then don't post up a report till you have the facts, its that simple.

I am starting to feel like the fucking nazi of this sub forum but there are some very good and I would of thought obvious reasons to supply the required information, not the least of which is that its really the only way to identify a pill with any degree of certainty, we all know multiple batches of one pill can circulate at the same time. It really is not hard to get this information if you have the pill in your possession, if it is not then wait till it is before you post.

Had blue maccas last week in SYd and were definitely 2-cx. Had one and had mild body loaf and visuals ( not strong). Had 2 a few nights later and was tripping hard as but felt like I was cooking and burning from the inside. Not pleasant at all. Pupils fully dialated and tripping hard but the fire in my body/brain was not cool at all.

Also these were domed on one side.