• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Life changing /enlightenment after X/MDMA

seeingthelight

Greenlighter
Just interested to know if anyone has had any life changing/enlightenment after using XTC/MDMA. Not necessarily while they were high but also possibly on reflection after coming down.

Had a panic attack once about a week after a high dose of mdma. Saw infinity, my higher self like a god sitting on a throne and it awful. Sort of upset me to see the boredom of my possible future self.

Yeah, I know a friend who wanted to commit suicide after taking it too often.

Yep. Thats why its illegal. :p Dont explore, dont think, do what we say! haha

It has a different effect on different people. You have to want to engage in self-discovery and healing for any of it to be of use in this context.

You can be enlightened sober too. Or on mdxx, and/or any particular mind altering substance I suppose. Or having a good/bad day.

If you're asking to really be enlightened, then yeah...dmt should do it. :)

Yes at first it brought a lot of light into my life, in terms of my social functioning, as I was previously a very socially awkward person. But the thing with MDMA is that it will steal its gifts back from you and leave you worse than you started if you dont treat it with extreme respect. A human is simply not meant to experience the kind of heaven-like trip of MDMA more than a handful of times IMO without paying for it