PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Liberty Caps! Are these the right ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkyDonkey

Greenlighter
Hi! Well, I'm quite new to mushroom picking but I've been reading about Liberty Caps(Psilocybe semilanceat)
for a couple of weeks about it now and though I'll take a look around the place. I know they usually come up around August or Septhember but I read that someplaces them come up late july, So i gave it a look and found some.

Found at: a plain place where the tractors collect the grass for those big grassball they wrap in white plastic (sorry, don't know the right words in English)

They look like they're quite early in their growing phase since they are so pale, while the liberty caps I've seen on pics are more brown. As you see I'm not really sure these are liberty caps but the do definetly have the little nipple on the cap that Liberty Caps have. So what do you guys think?

3oebi34g3
oyknqipmj
xoumnwjtt
bw1eqrm0n

Thanks in Advance!
and btw, I'm a newbie on this site so sorry if I posted this on the wrong place.

We don't do mushroom identification here (or any substance for that matter), sorry. Not to mention the images are broken lol

Really? oh shit, that suck. here I sat and waited for some info. well well, thanks for the reply. Do you know about some sites that do Mushroom ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.