View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Liberty cap microdosing

shambo356

Greenlighter
Its that time of the year again where the magic grows in the fields! , Liberty caps are everywhere here in Ireland ,these are Irelands native magic mushroom and a few other countries. A good bit stronger than other mushrooms for their size!
I suffer from depression and bad anxiety , complete self bashing and over thinking constantly. It cripples my life , im a 21 year old guy and have no self confidence , its getting worse. Ive taken mushrooms alot of times , have had good and bad trips! the good ones are always on the lower dose ,when im out in the wild connected to nature..love that feeling , maby with some good friends.
Theres loads of articles popping up about micro dosing lately but nothing on the doses! What is a dose of dried liberty caps that I could take daily? I would not like to have the affects of the mushrooms in the trippy sence in the slightest if im doing my daily things! It would cause anxiety because of my over thinking. Is there a dose which will treat my depression , energy and focus which I could take first thing in the morning? Im not expecting a miracle of course ..Has anyone tried this? Thanks very much for reading

its 0.2-0.5g dried mushrooms for a micro dose.

i would recommend processing your dried mushrooms to a powder so that the potency is evenly distributed then you can cap 0.2 or 0.3 or what dose in that range you feel is right for you.

its a pretty subtle feeling, it definitely won't interrupt you're daily routine within that dosage range, i still don't understand how it affects me completely, but i think there was a mood lift.

you could of course start with 0.1g if you think these are stronger, experiment.

I got some SUPER potent mushrooms that I only have to take .2 of to get a mild trip with light CEVs. I'd guess they're about 3x as potent as cubes, and liberties are about 1.5 that. So if you want to microdose at my dose, you'd probably take .4 but depending on the strength of the mushroom you may need .3 or .5 of a dry gram.

I've been microdosing every other day for two weeks for my OCD. Microdoses can enhance your emotions, good or bad, so be careful. The first thing you'll notice is that everything gets bright and crystal clear. You might start to get some minor nausea for about an hour, but ginger will calm your stomach. The main thing I noticed is that I'm able to enjoy myself more and become slightly calmer. I'm able to get into whatever I'm doing more easily, enjoy whatever it is more thoroughly, and forget about the world around me. I really think it could do some positive stuff for you. My advice would be to start out with .3 and if you don't feel it, go for .5 next time

thanks man , just havent travelled to the spot yet coz caught up with work and stuff! will try though , what kind of mushrooms are you using yourself? do you feel a bit more refreshed and positive or anything?

I got some SUPER potent mushrooms that I only have to take .2 of to get a mild trip with light CEVs. I'd guess they're about 3x as potent as cubes, and liberties are about 1.5 that. So if you want to microdose at my dose, you'd probably take .4 but depending on the strength of the mushroom you may need .3 or .5 of a dry gram.

I've been microdosing every other day for two weeks for my OCD. Microdoses can enhance your emotions, good or bad, so be careful. The first thing you'll notice is that everything gets bright and crystal clear. You might start to get some minor nausea for about an hour, but ginger will calm your stomach. The main thing I noticed is that I'm able to enjoy myself more and become slightly calmer. I'm able to get into whatever I'm doing more easily, enjoy whatever it is more thoroughly, and forget about the world around me. I really think it could do some positive stuff for you. My advice would be to start out with .3 and if you don't feel it, go for .5 next time
cool sounds good! yeah i ate about 3 liberty caps before and everything was really crysp and felt grounded , Do you feel a bit more spiritualy connected to things and empathetic? recon its actualy made you more happy? and how long have you been taking them? thanks :)

Considering I've had a pretty nice trip from 0.75g libs before I'd say 0.2-0.5 would be a bit much, at least to start with. You gotta remember libs are more potent than cubes by weight. Id start with 0.05-0.1g at first and work up from there, some picks especially can just be really potent, and though you're probably not gonna trip near properly on anything less than 0.5g, you might be effected to the point that it interrupts your daily routine

The point of microdosing is to have only cognitive boost with no altered consciousness so it'll just take some experiments to get the dose right